Saturday, February 21, 2009

Loving it so Much~

Frankly speaking, i don't know how to put all these in to words.. Words just cant describe my feeling at this very moment..

Well, some times last week, i did mention that my laptop wasn't able to function anymore.. Silly yeah.. I might be the one to be blamed but hell no.. I wont take the whole responsible for doing so.. It wasnt actually me!!

Anyway, i wont blame other people either.. Sorry for being a lil bit dramatic here.. Owh, back to my story.. Earlier this week, Tuesday afternoon to be specific i owned my self a new laptop.. Am so in love with it..

Guess what??

My previous laptop was Dell Vostro 1400, Black version and now i own the Dell Inspiron 1420, White version.. Seriously, am so in love with this new laptop.. It cost $1+++ now..

This is not the picture of my laptop..
But it is the same model, the same colour as mine..

So much thanks to that one special person.. Hahahaha.. Syah, thanks a lot.. I never imagine to get this from you.. Its way too expensive.. But i really appreciate it.. Loving u so much.. :P

Syah, its not even my birthday yet.. My birthday is in April.. Should i expect for something bigger for my birthday? Ehehehe.. Just kidding..

Ur birthday is coming very soon.. Truly speaking, its just typical me, not to buy present for the birthday celebrant.. Perhaps it has something to do with the 'PENGARIT' side of me..

No comments: