Friday, February 20, 2009

Faiz-Hs is so Demam~

This is going to be a very short posting of mine.. I have so many things to be updated here.. But again to some extend am not feeling very well.. Its not just the flu.. I got this high fever, flu and cough..

Running nose and sneezing is almost my best friend.. I spent most of my time inside my bedroom.. I just don't like to be in this situation.. Potentially, it could kill me.. Literally saying though..

I might not go out tonight.. Some how am glad to have this 'Demam' too.. It gives me the opportunity to know people who really cares about me.. At times, it seems like they are more concern about my health condition than i myself.. Lucky me to have those people around me..

I appreciate all those love.. So people out there, love is in the air..

No comments: