Friday, February 6, 2009

Its More Than What I've Expected..

Urm, this is the so-called continuation of my previous posting.. Was ran out of time, while posting the last post.. Plus, i so dont want to write a very long stories in one posting.. It'll easily make u boring.. Ehehehe..

Did any of u know the fact that i've undergone a major operation sometime back in late 2005.. It was a corneal transplant.. Believe it or not.. There are few stitches still on my eye.. Its on my left eye.. Bowh panjang plg ceta ku psal mata ah.. But again, yeah some how, my eyes felt so tired last night.. It was along the way back from Lumut.. Somewhere along the Bukit Beruang area.. Luckily Schiz offered a help to drive, all the way back home.. Thanks..

Not long after that, guess what? I fall asleep.. I must be so damn tired.. Something bad, could have happened if i was to force myself driving.. Schiz, i owe u big time..


Then, before Schiz sent herself home.. We stopped to refill the tank.. On the way to Schiz house, my car produced a very weird sound.. Then after few moments, we found out that the tyre was punctured.. Gosh!!

Changing the tyre wasnt really my thing.. Plus there was no jack in my car.. So i've to call someone for help..

Should i call my dad? No!! He'll be the last one to know.. So i called Nazri and asked for rescue.. Ehehehe..

While waiting for Nazri.. Schiz and i exchange some good conversation.. She asked me, why dont i ask for Syah's help instead, as his place wasnt that far from the incident's place.. I dont know how to answer her simple question..

But some how, being me, a guy with full of curiousity, I texted two person.. I texted both Harm and Syah.. Its some sort of relationship and willingness test..

I just forward the same msg, to both of them.. Hahaha.. Me: U mana? Keta i pancit. Tolong i dpt?

Minutes later, i received this msg from Syah: Drmh plg.. U dmana?

Seconds later, Harm: Where u at? M actually out w a friend. Dpt plg p kami bali minyak lu. Dpt tunggu?

Me to Syah: Ni lambak ah. U pandai tukar tayar?

Me to Harm: Jgn th. Nvrmind.

Syah: Awu.. U kwsn mana? Me ksna awl ani wit my close fren. P u ada jack tayar? Psl jack my car arh keta my bro. Ia jln msani.

Harm: Where u nw dulu? Am willing to help. Huhu f u insist, then i cnt do anytn.

Me to Syah: I pun nada jack ah. Its ok lh. I'l try to tanya my friend lh sja.

Syah: Me otw dh. Cmana? Ada dh jack ni. U kwsn mana?

Me to Syah: My friend bru dtg kn tolong. Ia bawa jack plg. Bh u kmari lh. Mcm sorg2 inda pandai ah. Ni arh trafic light ah. Nda jauh dgn dewan kmsyarakatan.

Syah came at the place few minutes later.. Just in a very short time.. Well, Nazri arrived few minutes earlier though.. So i some how, changed the tyre all by myself.. Am proud of being me..

While changing the tyre, some how i feel some kind of awkwardness.. Ehehehe.. Everyone was giving me a hand of help, here and there.. Thanks..

Am i bad? I shouldnt actually took advantage on the whole situation, just for the sake of my stupdi relationship and willingness test.. So now, what it has to prove me? Nothing actually!! I feel bad for doing this..

Owh, the whole thing was way beyond my expectation.. I expected that Syah wouldnt even show reply me that night.. We had a row earlier on.. Perhaps it was my fault.. I brought up things.. Was it really my fault? I just need some sort of securities.. I hate uncertainties..

The uncertainties made me asked Harm, a relatively personal question.. He left me with more uncertainties.. Harm, thanks for the willingness to help.. I know, i can count on u.. Thanks!!

No comments: