Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Trip to Lumut~

I know, its been so very long that i didnt write any posting.. This lately, i've only posted postings with photos.. I bet that explains how busy i am..

Owh well, how should i start here? Today, i accompanied a very close friend of mine to the Education UK Exhibition 2009 at The Sutra Function Hall of The Rizqun International Hotel.. There were the 3 of us, Jamz, Schiz and i..

Jamz and Schiz picked me around 12 noon.. Ehehehe.. They have to wait for me to get ready though.. I wasnt informed about this trip..

We arrived at the The Mall, Gadong almost 1 pm.. The exhibition started about the same time.. So we agreed to have our lunch at the food court.. After spending an hour for lunch, then we proceed to the exhibitions..

We have to do the on-line registration.. The internet wasnt good enough.. It makes the que lines long.. I hate it.. :P

We surveyed few Unis.. Some offer good programmes actually.. I wasnt intended to continue my study as yet.. Wanted to have a good career and earn something big.. Something that i've worked hard for, for all my life.. Ehehehe.. It was Jamz who planning to further her studies.. Schiz is still on the 50-50 mode.. *confused*

I did most of the talking.. I love to talk to English-native speaking people.. :P Yatah krg.. As if th bnar.. It just in me, i love talking.. Be it in Malay or in English.. Kuat bkunyanyang ni aku ah.. Dh pun kuat bkunyanyang, bising lgi tu.. When i say bising, its really bising.. Am extra-ordinarilly loud!!

Late that afternoon, Jamz sent both Schiz and I to Schiz house.. Then only, Schiz sent me home.. Then i went out to pick my sis.. Arrived home around half-past-5pm..

Went out straight-away to Lambak to pick Schiz.. Well, the actual plan was to meet up with Hanna.. Its been so very long, that i havent see her.. At times, i miss her especially now, she's having this some sort of problem that i dont really know what.. I just dont want her to do something stupid.. Push away all those negativities dear.. If u need someone to talk to, u know where to find me..

Okay, the plan to meet Hanna has to be cancelled.. Hanna wasnt at Tutong.. Plus i have to go to Lumut to get my DST's handphone.. Some how, i felt my bag and the phone in Jamz car..

I've not driving this far for ages.. Am not so a long-distance driver.. Ehehehe.. Arrived at Jamz place quarter-past-7pm and i felt very tired.. Sangal wa the whole badan.. Feel like that i need a good massage..

Have a long chat with Jamz and Milah.. Fun!! Its such a great moment to spend time with people that we are comfortable with and of course with the accompany of kids.. I love both Shasha and Aliff Aslam.. Both are my so-called kids.. Shasha kamvang everytime liat i.. :P Bowh, am i being prasan here? Prasan sikit sja lah.. Huhuhu..

Jamz and I.. My so-called ex..

Schiz and i.. My hangout buddy..

Owh, dear people.. I did mention that i love being with kids right? The two below are both my so-called kids.. I love them both, Shasha and Aliff Aslam.. Msa cari nama for Aliff ni pun mcm i ikut-ikut sibuk check the nama-nama pilihan thingie.. Believe me, to pick a good name isnt that easy.. Payah babe!!

The newly-born, Aliff Aslam..

The queen of people's heart, Shasha..

The cute me, with Shasha's bike..

No comments: