Saturday, February 7, 2009

Epi Bday Ex-ku..

Urm.. Cana kn start posting ku hari ani ah? Buat mcm biasa sja eyh.. As if there's nothing special happening today.. Hahaha.. :P

Yatah bah, hari ni bnarnya bday ex-ku sii Jamz.. Huhuhu.. Sedih jua bunyinya eyh.. Walaupun ex. inda jua payah kn ke jiwa kliah.. Harharhar.. This should be a birthday greeting.. So i bet, i have to make this greeting more 'cheerful'.. Inda ja? Ehehehe..

It is her 23rd birthday today..
Happy Birthday to u..

Though our relationship didnt work, as what've wanted it to be, yet as a friend of urs, here is my birthday greetings.. *sama ni greeting yg i sent pkai msg tdi ah* Hahahaha.. :)

My msg:
Happy birthday dear.. I hope this birthday's, the best one yet, in every delightful way..

Have lots of fun.. May ur birthday wishes, all come true.. How very much u mean to me, more than u can know.. I cant dream, what life would be like, without u.. Nothing shall ever tear our friendship apart..

Have a wonderful birthday, Jamz!!

Her reply:
Thx swet hrt.. Nda sya tbls pnjng.. Hehe.. Tq so much.. Lap u..

Aku dgn ex-ku, sii Jamz..
Suweet eyh!! This was taken 2007 i think..

Dear, being me *yg sguh karit* i dont give people birthday gift.. But i have a lil something for u.. Something that reminds me of u.. Reminds me of all our good all days..

Ex-ku, sii Jamz..

No comments: