Friday, December 26, 2008

A Bumpy Road Trip to KK, Sabah : Day 1

Its December 26th today.. I'll be joining my family for a trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.. Hope it's going to be a nice family trip.. This posting is yet to be updated..

The update part is here.. We went to the Kuala Lurah Immigration Post Control around 4 in the morning.. Gosh, my initial thought was that, it seemed to be too early but actually it was not so.. There was a long que already..

The trip was okay.. I slept in the car for a good few hours.. Hahahaha.. It was a long bumpy road.. *tido pun sakit bnarnya*

To make story short, we arrived at the heart of Kota Kinabalu approximately half an hour to 12 noon.. Then went straight to the new shopping complex, 1Borneo.. Had some difficulties to check-in at first as there was no room available.. We only booked the room for 27 and 28 December only..

Some pictures taken that afternoon..

Bro. Saufi and Sis Hanna..

Sis Hanna, My Mum and Bro. Saufi..

Santa and Me..

Santa and Bro. Saufi..

Its me..

Me at 1Borneo..

Both my parents..


Bro. Saufi, My mum and Sis Hanna..

Its me again..

Sis Hanna and Bro. Saufi..

Us, the siblings: Bro. Saufi, Sis Hanna and Me..

My Parents.. Love them both..

Again, the siblings.. Always be there..

Bro. Saufi..

Me with the Skinfood.. Apakan?

Me waiting at 1Borneo..

Mr. Snowman and Me.. Both are cute..

No comments: