Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Bumpy Road Trip to KK, Sabah : Day 2

This is my second day here at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.. We moved to a new hotel.. The hotel that we've booked way earlier.. It was the Marina Court Resort Condominium.. It was a hotel apartment with a living room and three bed rooms.. Wasnt that bad.. Way much bigger from last night room..

My parents woke up so early.. They went to the Pasar Area to buy some stuff.. This includes the Sabah's Kuih Cincin.. It taste good.. Nice!! My siblings and i only woke up around 9 in the morning.. *bhapa jua kn bgun awal kn, kedai belum buka babe*

Okay, here i share some pictures during our second day..

Its me at the Warisan Square..

Bro. Saufi at the Warisan Square..

Napa mata ah.. Benci i tengok..

My mum and Bro. Saufi..

See the tummy.. Thats so euw..

Here i am.. Waiting for them..

My lovely Sis Hanna..

No comments: