Thursday, December 25, 2008

Movie-ing..

X'mas day.. I dont celebrate the day.. But some friends and i, went out to watch movies.. Nazri, Schiz and i went to the Seri Q-lap Cinema to watch Bedtime Stories.. It was a new movie of Adam Sandler.. I always love him.. He's funny.. He's hillarious..


We were right on time for the movie.. We bought popcorns.. Not just popcorns but also bumped into someone.. She works there..

"U'r Faiz right?", She asked..

"Yeah, i am.. U'r?", I replied..

She introduced herself as a best friend of my ex.. Gosh!! She recognised me though we never meet up before.. She reckoned that she knows everything about me and my ex.. Thats scares me.. At least, am a lil bit shocked.. Whahaha..

Then when we were about to watch the movie, then i received a text message from that ex.. I quote: "Askum :-P Liat wayang u kn. Huhuhu. Me liat wayang bedtime stories now. Tdi beli popcorn n my best friend gtau u ada. Huhuhu. Soe kcau. Kn gtau u ja. :-D"

The movie ended almost 9 in the evening.. Then Nazri and i went straight to the The Mall, Gadong.. We have another movie to be catched.. Schiz didnt join us.. She had to catch her flight.

That night we wanted to watch "Histeria" actually.. But as we didnt book the seat, so we have to sit right on the first row.. So we opted to watch other movie instead.. We watched "IP Man".. It was a Chinese movie.. Wasnt a great movie but yeah, it was nice.. Better..


Few nights ago, Nazri, Schiz and i went to Dreamcones and had Gelato.. We even watched "Yes Man" together.. Its a good movie to be watched together with friends.. He's a great guy.. I like..


My verdict:
6.5/10 for Bedtime Stories..
7.5/10 for IP Man..
7.5/10 for Yes Man..

No comments: