Saturday, August 23, 2008

What love is?

I strongly believe that am not the right guy to define what love really is.. I bet there is no one out there can give a true and precise definition of the term 'love'..

Am unqualified to do so? But why?

Well first and foremost, i must say its due to the fact that am not a person that can settle as a couple for quite a long time.. Most of the time, the relationship ends without my willingness.. But of course at times, i am the one who wants the relationship to stop.. It simply because, i know the relationship wont last long.. I kinda have the instinct..

Dear readers, in this posting of mine.. I would like to share, what love really is, as per the person that i used to love.. I bet most of my friends know who this person is.. Let me introduce this person as September.. September is now a better person.. I can feel it.. I just can..

I quote:

"i don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you"

No comments: