Sunday, August 24, 2008

McDee-ing..

Sometimes, McDeee-ing can be so much fun.. Well this afternoon, right before my teaching time.. Went to Baiduri Bank to deposit some cash.. My so-called 2nd fixed saving apart from my SCB accounts..

Then had a quick McDee-ing session with Hanna, Schiz and Mamat.. Had the Spicy McDeluxe.. Nyummy.. Am loving it~

I had to make my move at around half past 3pm.. Then, i joined them again after my teaching session.. Had a caffe latte at Ideal with them.. Went to the Ideal, Gdg properties.. Hanna ordered the Belgium Waffle..

Late that evening we went to Yajuta.. Schiz and Hanna bought some CDs.. Need to go home early tonight coz cant wait to watch the Finale of Gangstarz season 2.. What i have to say here is that, i dont like the outcomes.. Whahaha.. It was okay though..

Si msg came to my house around quarter past 12 and went home late.. We talked about so many things.. We have a lot in common..

Merenung kehijauan bumi menjadikan kehidupanku ini tenang.. Hijau.. Hijau.. Hijau.. Di sebalik kepesatan dunia, hadirmu semakin berkurang.. Ku perlukan ketenangan itu dalam hidup yang semakin mencabar ini.. Jgn kau pergi dariku..

No comments: