Friday, August 22, 2008

Tears and Smile~

Tuesday? Whats happen to me? A whole lot of things happened.. The morning, was having a hectic lectures.. Well not exactly.. I spent good hours of the lectures to update my blog.. The lectures ended at almost 12 noon.. Then went out and picked my mum at her teaching place..

Then i went home.. While waiting my mum to prepare some food for the lunch.. I waited in my room where in one situation, i accidentally dropped my box of personal things..

This box is where i put all my memories.. Gosh.. It made me cry.. Those pictures remind me about all those memories especially those sweet ones.. *nanges.. nanges.. nanges*

I skipped my afternoon class.. *mata ku bangkung wa* Its been awhile i dont cry for nothing.. Well, sometimes it think its good to cry.. But i need the strength to undergo my days.. I know things going to be even difficult in the future..

So yeah, i texted my babes telling them my situation.. Luckily, i have good friends around me.. Moncel, thanks for the text msg dear.. It really shows that u care about me.. Yeah, i promise that if i need someone to talk with, u are the person that i'll look for.. Thanks for being there dear..

I spent the whole afternoon and evening in my room.. I really need to spend a quality time for myself..

Wednesday, went for my lecture.. It finished by 11am and i went out to Gadong.. I have a mini gathering with my life time best friends.. I bet i've never mention anything about them here in my blog.. Yeah, its been quite sometimes that i didnt see them.. The last time was last March.. The March incident changed everything..

We went out for a lunch session at Nyonya.. Yeah.. I miss them.. Allah knows that i love them so much.. We spent a good 3 hours together.. Had a good photo taking sessions too.. We updated each other about our lifes.. It was kinda fun to know their updates.. Its only me who reluctants to share anything as yet.. Sorry babes..

Ejah, Bash, Nicole and Gebz.. Am loving the time we spent together.. It reminds me of the old days.. Thanks, my life time best friends..

Then late afternoon, i joined Schiz, Jamz and Moncel out.. We went to Kuala Lurah area to do some projects and to see my ex-mother-in-law.. Ehehehe.. Thanks mum (aunt) for the treat.. I enjoyed my time with them.. *ter-stalk my ex house jua*

Thursday, accompanied my mum to the clinic early in the morning.. Then came late for my tutorial class.. But i lied to the tutor.. As if i came early that day.. *jgn ikut ni aku ah* The class ended by 10am and we rushed to the parking lot.. We have our own agenda..

Then the four of us went to Gadong to park our car.. Making full use of the empty free parking spaces.. There were Schiz, Moncel, Jamz and me.. Then we use Schiz car and went to her house.. She wanted to change her outfits.. Ehehehe..

Then we went to the Stadium where we talked about things.. Friendship is the topic.. How in the world.. Owh i have enough about this.. Will talk about this again in the near future..

Then after the tear session we joined Myza and Hanna for our lunch session.. Went out and made some window shopping there.. Then we went to the study@UK exhibition.. Then we went to CA Mohammed that late afternoon.. Hanna was so hungry.. :O

Then went to the Stadium again.. Around 5pm, we went to Tutong to send Hanna.. We were there around 6 but then Hanna and me went to the Setia Kenangan Beach.. Whoa.. Nice sunset.. Am loving it.. How i wish i can spend those time with my love one.. If any..

Then we did our stalking mission.. Thanks babe.. I almost complete my day.. But, good thing doesnt end there.. Was it a good thing? No.. Its a mixture of both.. Thanks to Schiz, Moncel and Mr. M.. I love u all..

Went home around 1ish in the morning.. Good morning everyone..

No comments: