Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Weekend~

Owh, i have so many things on my mind now.. A lot of things to be shared here.. Well as for the start.. Saturday morning, i picked Hanna and went to Sham's house.. Did few changes on the presentation slides.. Helped Sham's preparing some sandwiches and made the last presentation dry-run..

Got my shower there..

Then during the presentation session with the external assesor.. We did well.. Am glad with my group members contributions.. Thanks guys..

Owh btw, i’ve come to a conclusion that actually most presenters love to say this one word during their presentations where actually we don’t just say it during presentations, but even during interviews too.

Actually, whenever we are under the spotlight, we actually tend to use it.. When actually, we can use other words and phrases such as “furthermore”, “in addition”, “to add on”, “moreover” and so on.

Actually, we don’t even have to say anything at those moments. Actually, this irritating filler that we use for our sentences could spoil the presentation.. Actually, we should just pause..

And you know what? Actually it gets on my nerves.. Actually, maybe even yours, once you realize it too..

Actually.. *majal jua 'actually' atu eyh*

Back to my Saturday.. In the afternoon after the presentation.. Had some sushi a treat of Ariff.. Thanks.. Whahaha.. Then only Schiz, Moncel, Jamz and me went to Batu Bersurat to have our very late lunch around 5 pm..

Went home at half past 6pm and was overly tired and slept till almost 11pm.. Then i went out and met 'si msg'.. 'si msg' tought me on how to play the pool.. It wasnt the area that am good at.. Sorry but thanks..

Then almost 1am, had my supper at Kianggeh Food Court with my best friend, Nazri.. Met Mamah there.. Aziz made himself to the next stage for the P2F 2nd Season Competition.. All the best of luck bro..

Then almost 2, hangout with some friends at the Stadium.. There were Dieja, Abg. Tahir, Moon, Mamat, Moncel and me.. I spent most of my time with Moncel.. We talked about things.. Thanks babe for listening..

Went home around 3-ish in the morning and woke up very late the next day.. 4 pm, i got class which ended at 6pm.. 'si ex H' msg me, and asked me out for dinner.. But i refused to go.. Sorry dear.. Then, i went to the IHPE.. Bought some food products..

Am so tired now.. Need some rest..

No comments: