Friday, August 15, 2008

Unfortunate..

Thursday, my tutorial class ended short.. Then i was supposed to have this one group meeting but it was cancelled.. Thanks to Jirole.. Thanks dude..

Then went out with the babes for our lunch at the Giant.. We picked KFC.. There were Myza, Hanna, Qmah, Jamz, Moncel and me.. Ehehehe.. Then i sent Jamz coz she was having a meeting at 2pm.. Then the 4 of us, Myza, Moncel, Hanna and me went out to look for some marvel (guli)..

Arrived at the campus around 4pm and stayed there till almost 7pm.. My car punctured.. Uwa.. So unfortunate me.. I dont even know how to change the tyre.. Luckily, Moncel helped me.. Thanks babe.. Am loving u..

Went home almost 8pm and my cousins were all at my house.. Cant even afford to layan them.. Sorry..

Friday morning, i picked Hanna and searched for the tyre.. I bought the tyre that morning before went to the Supasave to buy more stuffs for our sandwiches.. Skipped my friday prayer.. Working with our slides and practice..

Then late that afternoon, Jirole requested me and Hanna to accompany him mkn.. Went to the Tg. Bunut Jollibee.. Hanna bought a new jeans there.. Ehehehe.. Sent her home around 8ish and went home straighaway.. Am tired.. Help me.. I need some strength..

No comments: