Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where's My Money?

Its Sunday, 10th August.. Went out to the RIPAS Hospital to accompany my mum.. Arrived there almost noon.. Havent grab anything as yet.. I loss my appetite.. Its a good thing to me.. I need to burn the carbs..

Owh that afternoon, i withdrew some cash coz i need to buy some groceries.. Guess what.. I checked my cash balance and its short by $80.. Where's my $80?

Tried to recall my withdrawal transactions, then i get the mini statement of my transactions.. It showed that i've made that transaction on the 8th of August..

I remembered that, yeah on that date stated, i was trying to withdraw that sum of money on that day at the BIBD MPC Atm but the process cannot be made.. System down!!

So yeah, i gave them a call and they advised me to go to the BIBD HQ to lodge a report.. Ehehehe..

No comments: