Monday, August 18, 2008

My So-called Students~

Okay, here is the updates of my life.. Today got lecture starts on 8am.. Was there on time.. Cant be late for the class, otherwise.. yeah u guys know whats the consequences of being late for the class.. Ehehehe.. My class ended almost 11..

Then stayed and chit-chatted with Ka Sofie till half 12pm, on which i have to pick my mum from her teaching place.. Yeah, sent her home and make a quick stop at Warung Zura for ABC..

Went back for my afternoon class.. The class was meant to be short but again Mr. Jeff's made it very plain to most of us.. It was the review session of our presentation.. Overall, he was delighted with our performance.. At least, it impressed him too.. Ehehehe.. The not so good about the review session was the fact that some of his commentary review was a lil bit one sided.. Who's to be blame?

I must say that it was a boring class.. Schiz, was immediately fall doze off.. Ehehehe.. Then the class ended almost 4pm.. Further chit-chat with the babes at the parking lot till the time that Schiz and Qmah need to make their move to the Berakas Forest Reserve.. Am not joining me coz was heading to different direction..

Promised to convoy with 'si msg' around 5pm.. We went out for an early dinner together.. Thanks for the treats..

In the evening, i have to give a tuition class to some kids.. The kids arent that naughty.. Am loving them straightaway.. Its my third class teaching them.. The class ended at 9.30pm.. Will be having them again next week..

Owh, just to update people.. Now, am back to my teaching profession.. Being in this profession since my upper six days.. Thanks for the offer..

No comments: