Friday, July 25, 2008

Single is not Lonely..

Who says those single people is lonely? They are not.. Single is not equal to lonely.. Huhuhu.. Wanted to make an announcement here that am back to my single life again.. I might not looking for another one soon [as before am the one who looks for them]..

Once again, am at the stage where i myself isnt ready to be in a relationship anymore.. Well, not in the near future.. Am not trying to avoid being in love again but do i really need them at the first place?

No!! I dont think so.. Am not being denile here but thats the fact of life.. You have an option to believe or not to believe..

What am suggesting here is that i better put my focus back to my studies and try to improve my grades.. Luckily [am not lucky, i've worked hard to get it] to get those good grades so far.. Need to improve the grades or at least maintain it [ckap sja snang lah.. usaha mesti tambah]..

Am glad to have my babes around me.. They are my loyal supporters [even kdg-kdg durg argue things with me jua].. But thats what i love about my babes.. They voice out their thought [bkn mcm sglintir urg, tau accept sja nyamankan hati kwn]..

Owh, talking about supporting.. I believe i do my part too.. I will always support them too.. Babes, we need to do this together.. Here i would like to mention the names of people that somehow for some unknown reasons have actually help me in my studies..

Ka Sofie
My respect for her is very high.. Despite the fact that she is having a family to take care of, she's the best student last year.. She always scored high in the tests and assignments.. She's the one to be beaten.. I almost never beat her in class but yeah i did few times.. Hope i can do more.. Very competitive.. Doing great in almost all units..

Qmah
A good friend of mine.. Nice.. Very nice indeed.. Sometimes she gives me a ride.. Ehehehe.. Owh, she's another competitive friend in term of studies.. Well, at the 1st half of the last semester her result was a lil bit sliding but she managed to keep the competition high.. She's another top scorer especially in accounting..

Kim
The lucky guy.. Luck is always with him.. I envy that.. Sometimes, he dont need to do revision for any tests or assignments but still he got a good mark.. Well, not best but good.. Sometimes better than those people who is readily prepared.. He almost never join our group discussion but still we love him..

Myza
She is one of the many reasons am still here.. I almost give up my studies at one particular time but with her support here i am.. Standing high above others.. Ehehehe.. Well, She's good.. She can do well in her studies if she can only believe more in her own capabilities.. Believe in yourself dear.. She's better in accounting than me but lacks of writting creativity.. She can do better.. I owe her alot.. Btw, its your birthday today.. Happy birthday..

Hanna
She's good in memorising things.. Trust me.. Before she kinda dont like our discussion session but now she always be there when we do our group discussion.. Thanks babe for the support.. Owh, she's good in accounting too..

'Amirah
Such a beauty lady.. Lawa~ Sopan~ Ehehehe.. What i love about this girl is the fact that she is the very organise person.. Whoa.. Very!! I can simply count on her.. Very trustable person too.. She's good in most of the units especially in Information System.. But, the area for her to improve is Internation Trade and Finance, the macro-economics.. I love her cookings too.. *hinting*

Jamz
I love her willingness to join our group discussion despite the fact that she lives at KB.. Whoa, long drive.. She got the high determination to study.. She is doing good so far.. What i notice about Jamz is the fact that she wants her notes to be as neat as possible.. Ehehehe.. Tidy green.. In creative writting, she can easily nailed it.. She knows how to explain things.. Owh she can cook as well.. *hinting*

Mona
Oh, this babe is doing very good in accounting.. Urm, she's loud especially in our accounting class.. Ehehehe.. Nothing much to describe about her but yeah she could improve her grades if she can improve her explaination skills..

Schiz
This lately, i almost see her everyday.. I love her effort to study.. She joined almost all the group discussionS.. If she got stuck on something, she will ask for explaination, which is good.. I love that attitude.. So far she's getting good grades too..

Michelle
This girl kinda berangin sikit.. She's moderately good in everything.. She's very confident.. Ehehehe.. Almost all the time, she left the room early during the tests.. Whoa.. Sometimes she turns up for our group discussions depending on the units/topics.. But i can say that she's good in Information System too..

All in all that is my babes.. I love them all.. Kim, hope you dont mind i called you the babes too.. Whahaha.. This is our final year.. Keep focusing.. Thanks for the support..

Btw, i cant sleep tonight [even till now 8.37am].. So i've taken some photos.. Photos of my first day being single again.. Ehehehe.. The outcomes wasnt that bad..

My look.. Wasnt that bad.. Cute.. Whahaha.. Prasan..
Bowh, people will notice my pink selimut..

Me with my lappy.. My lappy is my heart..

No!! No!! No!!
My lappy is what i use to see my heart..

What are you looking at?
Am single but you really want to know my heart is?

This is my heart..
My very own www.faiz-hs.blogspot.com

No comments: