Friday, July 25, 2008

Am Free..

Today i wasnt in my good state.. Am in my bad mood.. Actually my day wasnt that bad in the morning.. In the morning, i went to SMPDSM, Mentiri for the parents-teacher meeting, where i happened to meet my babe, Qmah.. Well, i have to represent both my parents today.. It was for my lil bro, Opie..

My lil bro's performance is sliding now.. He got credit for all the subjects but again it wasnt his best performance.. I know he can do it better.. He is in secondary 1A now, doing Design and Technology.. Gosh!! Head-ache..

Looked thru the M1 listing.. As for the 1st term test, my bro was ranked 24 out of 2++ students.. But now as for the mid-year exam, he was ranked 55.. He need to focus.. Thats the only way..

Owh yeah, done with that part then in the afternoon i received a text msg from my cousin..

Jidah: Bang, mana kita inda kita bdating?

Me: Cna kn bdating lai, i klahi msih sma si love.. Mls i mengalah.. Huhuhu.. Napa?

Jidah: Ptut lah si love time ni sama other guy eyh.. Cian jua kita.. Bh, kami jln ni.. Ikut?

Tarus tia i kol my cousin si Jidah ani..

Me: Apa eyh.. Ko bnar-bnar wa? Jgn main-main ani wa.. Dmna ko ni? Ia dmana? Sama sapa? Encem th dgn nya ah?

Jidah: Ni ku d the mall.. Arh food court ah.. Ada ya tdi..

Me: Bah ko candid kn ia.. MMS ku slajur ah.. Krg ku blanja ko..

I waited for her MMS.. After 5 mins.. I still received nothing..

I waited for her MMS again.. After 10 mins.. I still received nothing..

Then the moment i tried to call my cousin, then the MMS came.. Yeah, it was the picture of si love with other guy.. I dont know the reason why i felt something.. It seems to me that i know the guy..

Wonder why i wanted to know this details despite the fact that i knew my relation with si love will not last longer..

I did mentioned to si ex sometimes last week that me and si love will no longer be together.. But i didnt really expect it to be this short though.. Well, i've been with si love for almost 2 months now.. But yeah.. I dont mind if this relationship is gonna end this way..

Late in the afternoon, si ex texted me..

Si love: Love, i miss you. I will call you later.

Me: Okay, yes.. We need to talk..

Si love: Talk? Why? What happened?

Me: Call saja karang wa..

It was around 5pm.. Then being in an unstable state, i went online and my babe, 'Amirah asked me whether i've collected my business plan or not.. Guess what Sham didnt informed me about this.. Whattabitch..

This even spoilt my day.. How in the world he as the leader didnt inform me? This report need to be recheck and hand in this Tuesday!! It really pissed me off..

So i drove to collect the report documents around half past 5pm.. I hate this.. Why all this happened to me all at one time? Cant i have time to relax my self?

So yeah the whole afternoon i regain some conciousness.. Trying my best to be a stronger person.. I know i can deal with this situation..

Then in the evening.. Si love gave me a call.. Right from the start si love acted normal.. As if nothing was happen.. So i acted like nothing happen too.. Maybe i was wrong.. Maybe si love was just having the eat-session with a friend.. Just a friend.. So i dont bring up that story as yet..

Then si love kept on telling me that si love is missing me all the time.. Owh, i smiled [a fake smile]..

Si ex then asked, hows my day.. I answered and that was my cue.. I know i should ask the same question too.. So i asked si love, hows ur day?

Guess what? Huhh.. Story-maker..

Si love: Busy me seharian ani.. Kn lunch pun nada masa wa.. [whoa, kaja mantap kalah menteri]..

Me: Cian jua.. Dari pagi th u inda mkn ni? Ptg inda u kuar minum? Lapar tu eyh..

Si love: Inda.. Byk wa kaja ah.. My assistant lagi nada time ni.. Cuti sakit, teseliuh kakinya main bola..

Whaddaheck.. Liar!! I wanted to hang up the phone but yeah am still strong ebough for a debate session.. Lets settle the problem.. Whahaha..

Me: Jidah nampak u tdi di the mall with other guy.. So u busy lah.. Sapa th tu d the mall ah? And sapa the guy? Inda jua ptut ur assistant yg cuti teseliuh kan?..

Si love: If u tau napa u tanya me? Napa inda caya kn me? So u lebih caya kn urg lain dari me?

Me: Hey, mun kn tau.. Brunei ani damit.. Mun nada bukti maybe inda ku caya lai.. Lgipun she's my cousin..

Si love: Bah, if inda pcayakn me.. Lbih cayakan urang.. Jgn th plg sama me.. Cari plg urang lain..

Me: Ok.. Fine.. Bkn me yg kn sma u at first.. Bh, we end it like this sja.. I bet we are done.. Jgn th contact lagi..

By then, si love hung up the phone.. At that particular time, i do wanted to cry but i just cant.. No its not that i cant but i dont want.. Huh.. What am trying to say here? [rasa kn menangis wa but i inda mau nanges]..

Am not sad that that relationship was ended but i was kinda sad due to the fact that my love relationship isnt work as smooth as it should be.. I miss having a long term relationship.. I dont want this kiddo relationship..

I rather be single than having this shor terms relationship.. Maybe am the type of guy who cant settle down as a long term couple.. *sigh*

Then almost midnight, si ex texted me..

Si ex: Sorry for my wrong doings. I know its my fault, but if i am to be given another chance to be with you. I'll do it differently. I wont do the same mistake again. I'll never regret being with you. I'm missing the moment i spent with you now.

Whahaha.. [Tebuat atu.. Belum jua batah wah..] I didnt reply the msg.. To me, its the end.. Simple!!

Owh, earlier this afternoon Dieja invited me to join her and Schiz but i rejected their offer.. Babe, am glad that i didnt join you babes.. Otherwise, it might have spoilt ur day too..

Am wide awake now till 5.30am.. Gosh!! Am free now.. I can concentrate with my studies and will be able to spend more quality time with the family and friends.. Owh, not forgetting my exes too..

No comments: