Friday, July 25, 2008

Life Being Single..

Owh yeah.. I didnt sleep the whole night yesterday.. Was busy blogging instead.. Whoa.. It was fun.. Ehehehe..

Then around 9am i get ready coz i've promised 'Amirah to join her finalising her financial plan.. Met her around half past 10am.. There she was with Mai.. Urm, then at 11am, went back to see si ex.. Si ex invited me out for lunch.. Ehehehe.. [pandai i hint si ex ani eyh].. Well actually, Dieja and Schiz asked me to meet si ex..

Then we went out for lunch at Ideal, Gdg.. I skipped my Jumat pray.. Whoa.. Then went to The Mall with si ex for awhile.. Just to kill the time actually.. Si ex working time was 2.30pm actually..

After going out with si ex, i texted Hanna and invited her out for our milk tea session at Easyway.. Whahaha.. We were talking about relationship.. Its kinda a long talk actually..

Hanna, thanks babe for being a good listener.. Am glad that you were there for me.. Sorry if somehow it makes you thinking of your ex too.. Didnt mean to do so..

Then i sent Hanna to Dieja house.. But made a short stop at Qmah house before that.. Ehehehe.. Then am home and waited for Schiz to pick me up but she didnt show up.. Dieja picked me instead.. Ehehehe.. It was fun!!

Once i met Schiz, she was saying out loud: "Sal, welcome to the club"..

I was like: "What?"

Then only i know its the single club.. Uwa.. Am single back.. Am glad.. At least, i've only myself to be taken care of..

I went home early today.. It was around 8ish pm.. Then i received some calls from friends saying sorry to hear me being single again.. Then i explained it was me who call for the relationship to be ended.. Am glad i did..

Then, exes of mine msg me..

Si ex [a]: Aloha. Hows things?

Me: Life is ok but being single.. Ehehe.. Nada lh.. Hows urs?

Si ex [a]: Thngs r ok ok sja. Nthng much. Juz da usual work2 stuffs. Bhapa ne? Ngayau ke padang or melepak? Seeing someone special at the mo?

Me: Now at my home.. In my room to be exact.. Not going anywhere.. Nada lah, will stop seeing new people now.. Just being special to myself..

Si ex [a]: But am not new to you.. Wanna meet up?

Then i didnt reply but gave a miss-call only..

Si ex [h]: Ive just read ur bloggie. Idk y i text u up. Jgnth sad. I know youre a strong person. Awes remember, a strong positive mental attitude will create miracles :) Tc

Me: Thanks.. Not even sad..

Si ex [h]: Oh urwc. Glad ure not depressed. Lemme guess, ure out again eh? If its true, enjoy ur night. Jgn gauk2. Dont sleep late. Tc. Ima off nw. Nites. Imy.

Then i didnt reply but gave a miss-call only..

Owh yea.. Now am still online msn with si ex [a].. Now my msn nick is: Single but unavailable..

Btw, this is my picture today.. Taken while i was with Hanna at Easyway, Serusop.. Am missing my ex [z.i]..

Me being single again.. Nice?

No comments: