Saturday, August 30, 2008

Charcoal? BBQ?

Friday i woke up very late almost 11am.. Went to the mosque to say my Friday pray and then i have class to teach.. Then around 7pm went to the Charcoal with Mami Alai and Baby Girl.. :) Thanks for the night.. I should have brought enough cash with me..

This photo wasnt during the recent Charcoal session..
This was back during our Sungkai session at OGH last year..

Went to the Stadium to meet Hanna, Schiz, Moncel and Mamat.. Then ada si Tongga.. Whahaha,, Lurus kh jua the spelling.. Then, on my way home.. I received this one call from a friend of mine inviting me to a BBQ session.. So i called the other babes and invited them to join me to the BBQ session too..

Owh i almost forget.. There were Dieja and Abg. Taher at the Stadium too..

Went back home from the BBQ session at 12ish midnight.. Took some photos with my best friends.. The photos will be uploaded here soon.. Cant wait for tommorow to come as we've plan to go to KB and check-in at Centrepoint tommorow..

Berlabuh di perhentian senja, menyaksikan keindahan ciptaan Ilahi.. Ku bersyukur atas nikmat yang diberikan kepada ku.. Nikmat hidup yang tak ternilai banyaknya..

No comments: