Friday, August 29, 2008

An Accidental Stalking Session~

Every Thursday my class ended early.. It ended on 9.45am.. Yeah.. So that morning, we went to JPD, Beribi to sent some documentation.. There were the same usual us.. Schiz, G5, Jamz, Moncel, Myza and me.. Hanna wasnt with us.. She skipped the class..

After we went to the JPD, we picked Hanna and headed to the Audit Department to get the cake listing.. But before that we did some random checking at the MIPR building.. Ehehehe..

So yeah, when we about to sent G5 home at Lambak.. Moncel saw this one car.. The car that we've been looking for like for weeks already.. Gosh!! It was there right infront us.. Then G5 permitted us to do the stalking.. Ehehehehe.. It was crazy.. Yet it was fun at the same time..

Got the target and took some photos of the target.. Ehehehe.. It was fun..

Then its approaching to noon and i have to pick up my mum from her workplace.. So i didnt join the babes that afternoon.. Let them have fun without me..

I spent the whole afternoon on my bed.. Its my me-me time.. Chatted the whole afternoon with si msg..

Its almost always happen that, things will only happen when we least expect it to happen.. Do remember that great expectation leads to frustration.. So it never expect to much from something especially out of a relationship..

No comments: