Saturday, July 19, 2008

What if ur Ex says..

1. Why did you let me go?

Bah, sapa yang kan kawin kn ritu? Inda jua i mahu tu becinta dengan u, tapi u kn kawin dengan urang lain.. Sakit saja hati i..

Oh puhlezz.. You are the one who let me go.. Never want to leave you, but guess what its your decision..

If you dont mind, why did you let me go at the first place?

2. Can I win you back?

Urm, yeah.. Awu.. I still need you.. Inda i peduli, u kawin or inda.. Mau jua i masih.. I miss the old times..

Sorry baby, how i wish it can happen.. But no.. Thing for sure, we will end up like this again.. So why should i bother to give you the chance to hurt my feelings?

As for now, am happy with our current situation.. At least, you have yours and i might losing mine again..

3. But I am very much happy with you back then..

Awu, i pun sama.. If dapat th, i dont wanna let you go.. Everyday you make me happy.. Siuk dulu atu.. Kmana-mana pun slalu together.. U out-station pun masih jua terasa u di sisi.. I windu all those moments..

Is it? Thanks for telling me so.. But dont you think, its different now.. Back then i might make you happy.. But now, it might not be the same..

4. I still love you..

If only i can tell you, my love for you even stronger.. Still remember the first day we met? I'll always remember that day.. Chrismas 2003, Singapore.. I miss you.. I heart you still..

Sweet of you dear.. But i dont buy it anymore.. So keep it to yourself dear.. I dont need to know that.. It doesnt really matter now..


5. When did we last talk?

Last time? Ehehehe.. The day am craving for Fun Donuts and we had our brunch together.. Thanks for the treats.. I cinta u sungguh-sungguh..

You told me that you do still love me, but you cant remember the last we talk? Whahaha.. I can still remember everything.. I might still love you but i must be strong not to have you once again.. Scary!!


6. Can you go with me?

Awu.. I want.. Kmana tani? Bh, u ambil me? I ambil u? Jumpa dmana? U pkai bju mana? Windu eyh.. I still remember all your baju.. I help you to packed them dlu.. I miss that moment too..

Where to? Whahaha.. Urm, no thanks..


7. Hey, can i give you/ask for a ride?

Awu.. Lakas eyh.. I want.. No, i need it.. I need no car if you are to give me a ride everyday.. Am loving it..

I have my own ride.. Dont you have yours?

8. Were you able to move on?

Inda kaliah.. Payah brabiz.. Like we were together for almost 4 years and in the end i failed to be the one.. Sasax jua i tu.. I still remember i cried alot that time and i stalked you too.. Rasa wa kn tau ur situation.. But am glad u happy jua with ia..

Oh, definitely yes for sure.. Its hard at first but yeah am able to move on..

9. I regret losing you.

Yakah? Bh, lakas th sama me smula.. I need you.. Trust me.. Need you.. I dont wanna lose you anymore..

Now, only you know it.. Its not important now.. Its just too late dear.. But thanks, it makes me feel needed..

10. I cannot keep my promise to you..

Awu.. I know.. Apa jua bleh buat.. But, still if you can just keep one of your promise, i would want you to promise not to let me go once again.. It hurts me..

Its okay, others can.. Ehehehe.. Luckily we didnt talk about getting married yet..


11. My parents do not like you..

Apa eyh.. They love me better than you.. Msih you ingat msa ur bro kawin? Whahaha.. U kna marah pasal.. Oh, mls kn ckap.. Durg lebih syg me dari u kaliah.. Thanks uncle.. Thanks auntie..

Owh is it? They only met me that one particular time.. Btw, i'll never expecting them to like me especially with that incident..

12. You have changed..

Yakan? Do you like it? Or u lebih suka me yg dlu? Please accept me for who i am.. Love me, for who i am..

Yes, i must agree with that.. Am loving the new me.. Thanks for such experience..

No comments: