Saturday, July 19, 2008

Congrates!!

Stayed at home today as i was not feeling very well.. Hush.. Btw, the night i went to the Padang with the babes i bumped into this friend of mine..

Both of them are my friends.. The guy used to be my hostel-mate.. The girl? She was my junior back then.. We knew each other because of an incident.. Ehehehe.. Wont mention the incident here..

The guy name is Eddy and the girl name is Aqillah.. Hope i spell it right.. Ehehehe..

Congrates to them for their engagement and its good to know that they are getting married soon.. Soon as in, in weeks time.. Am gonna wait for that day..

The girl show me their engagement ring.. Wow!! I wanted to get enggaged jua eyh.. But inda eyh.. Whahahaha.. I easily change my mind ah.. Inda tetap pendirian wa.. So indecisive me.. But who cares?

Bah, congrates!!

No comments: