Monday, July 14, 2008

Unrest Life..

Yesterday late evening, i went out to meet Sham.. Urm, its almost mid night for god sake.. Thanks Sham for the time spent.. Am loving you.. Whahaha..

Actually earlier today i had a big fight with si love.. Its hard.. Dont give me any pressure.. The least am expecting you to support me with my life.. To be just there to listen to the ups and down of my life..

So here i am, just here where i belong too.. Trying my best to protect our relationship.. My last relationship doesnt last long partly because of me and now i dont want the history to repeat themselves..

If you think that this relationship aint worth any try.. So just let me know.. Love relationship is something that is unforceable.. I never want you to love me, so now i will never want you to leave me too..

Its for you to decide whether to love me or leave me.. There is no 50-50 answer.. Take it or leave it..

So being so tension with this relationship thingie.. I spent a good hour at Seri Mama, Bandar all by myself.. Alone till almost half past 1am.. Frust sangat wa rasaku ani..

I ordered Chicken chop with rice and a can of coke..

Lagu yang kna pasang lgi bnar-bnar suits with my mood time atu.. Sedih jua eyh.. But try jua kontrol sedih atu.. I sang along the songs.. Biarin deh..

People never know the real state of my emotion.. I sedih pun i bleh buat-buat happy.. I wah inda mau the people around me to be sad.. I slalu lawan perasaan i..

Senyum dalam tangis..

As of writing this blog pun i dh rasa sedih.. Byk lah.. It all about si love and some good and best friends of mine.. How i wish i can have a more restful life..

Bila kh agaknya hari dan insan itu akan menjelma dalam hidupku.. Owh akan ku nantikan hari itu..

No comments: