Sunday, July 13, 2008

Arcade Session at Yayasan..

After the Blue-Eden Session, I joined Schiz for Yayasan.. Well, it wasnt only me but Hanna, Myza and Qmah too.. On the short journey to Yayasan, the five of us were acting very crazy.. We sang some oldies song.. Despite the fact that we barely remember the lyric but we still rock!! Am loving the babes so much!! Really am..


Those songs that we sang were all those late 80's or early 90's song.. Ehehehe.. Fun!!

Then at Yayasan, Hanna change her $10 note for the tokens.. Urm, Thanks babe.. So there we go.. We spent most of the time for the k-box-ing session.. At first we sang that Christina song.. Whoa, payah jua ah.. Then the list go on.. We sang Spice Girls's song, Rossa's song, Jacklyn's song and few free songs.. Whahahaha.. Am loving it.. Love the babes too: Hanna, Schiz, Qmah and Myza.. Dieja and Mr. Boyfee joined us for awhile too..

Then, almost 9pm i asked Nazri to pick me up there and the babes insisted me to join them for another lepak-ing session at the Stadium.. I was like so malas to go at first but being such a supportive friend, sure thing i agreed with their request..

I didnt expect Hanna was to join me too.. So there were Nazri, me and Hanna.. So later that evening at around quarter past 9pm we went to the Stadium and the babes were not around.. Gave them a call and they were on their way too..

Urm, those at the stadium were Dieja and Mr. Boyfee, Hanna, Nazri, Schiz, Moncel and me.. Owh, the four cousins of Dieja joined us too.. I emphasised here, its Dieja cousins.. They were not mine.. I never has any connection with them..

It was very fun that we danced along with the super sound system of Dieja's cousins.. We danced like crazy.. Ehehehe.. Fun..

Then at almost 11pm, Nazri and me have to make our move to send Hanna back home.. She got a curfew.. Ehehehe.. Then only we went to the Ahan-Thai, Jubillee.. I ordered an XL sweet-corn.. We were there till 12 mid night.. We watched Jangan Pandang Belakang there.. Ehehehe.. Funny!!

I arrived at home around quarter to 1am.. Siok jua lerr.. Photo will be updated once, i met Nazri.. I didnt bring my built-in camera phone that time..

No comments: