Sunday, July 20, 2008

My new layout..

I spent most of my time at home today.. Well, literally i can say that i didnt go out today.. I did but it was just for awhile with my cousins.. We went out very late almost mid night for coffee.. I wanted to drink tea actually but my cousins insisted that everyone should have coffee.. Ehehehe..

So yeah, arrived at my place at almost 1am and my cousin, Haji Azim [ajim] sleep over at my house.. The others wanted to join too but they changed their mind later on..

Having nothing to do.. So there was me busy with my blogging world.. He asked me so many questions.. As if, this blogging world is new to him.. He do blog but still on friendster.. I suggested him to do it on blogger/blogspot or wordpress but he refuse..

So to impress him, i said that this blogspot is more user friendly and for that reason too i change my blog layout.. Whahaha.. But i kinda miss my old layout..

Oh talking about si ex that still care about me.. The reason for why am saying so is that.. Read the messages from si ex..

Si ex (16/07 pm) : I knw its annoyin. The mc's i mean. Bt dts the only way i get ur attention n the only way u wud rmmbr me, aldou u never reply it.

Si ex (16/07 pm) : Oh wait, is si ex atu me that u reffering to? Wawawawa. Or m jst being prasaan? Bt nvm. I love tis feelings.

Si ex (18/07 pm) : Get well soon. Eat your medicine constantly every 4 hours. Nites. Tc.

Si ex (19/07 pm) : Huhuhu i read ur blogie just now. Mm. I knw ure out right now. Enjoy the outing yeah. Am homealone btw, mls ikut ke padang. I knw f tjmp u dsna, il b ignored.

Si ex (20/07 pm) : Oh crap! Whats wrong w me?! Sorry m suddenly teingatkn u. Adoi. Dnt mind me. Nites.

Me: I've nothing to say but thanks..

Si ex (20/07 pm) : Its ok. Its nt my cheap line. But i do think ov u. Out ov the blues uh. Jn lupa mkn ubat k. Get well soon. Jaga makan atu. Krg naik brt bdn g. Hehe

Me: I dont mind gaining extra kilos.. Am just expecting for a great life.. Thanks for the advice..

Si ex (20/07 pm) : Huhu its funny how i keep on expecting u to not being so u-r-not-mine-anymore. Antah eh. I just dnt feel liked. Bh mls th g. U seem bz. Tc. Nites.

Oh.. I was supposed to go out with my babes tonight but it was cancelled.. My day should have been better.. Ehehehe..

No comments: