Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Monthly Statement..



Oh yeah, today i received my very first monthly statement from B-Mobile Communication Sdn Bhd for the usage of my Zoom Data..

My current bill is $35.36.. Urm, the plan is capped at $40 for unlimited usage.. So i bet i should have unlimit my usage.. Ehehe..

As for the detail of my usage:
SMS: $1.26
Data Access: $1142..50

Data Access free unit: 2048MB..
Total MB Used: 4330MB..
Chargeable MB Used: 2285MB..



Whahaha.. My usage for last month was double as compared to the free unit.. Its strongly advisable for me to fully utilize the capped system at the rate of $40 for unlimited usage.. Ehehe..

The statement isnt that user friendly as the total charges was $1142.50.. Cant they simply put the real charges rate to be paid.. Was my total loan included to that amount? U make me a lil bit confused here.. Ehehe..

Owh but thing for sure am glad that the monthly statement was mailed at a reasonably right timing.. In contrast, I have to wait for my prima monthly statement for ages..

Luckily, DST has a good Customer Management System i.e the availability of 'My Dst' via www.dst-group.com or by dialing to the newly voice-over through 151.. However, i must say that the wizard application is idle usage.. Its functionless.. It takes so long to wait the never ending wait.. Whahaha.. Another way to know the monthly charges is simply go to the Dst counters nationwide.. So a lil advice is that to improve the billing system.. Huhuhu..

Congrates Dst for the official launching of 3.5 Go! Broadband..
"More to come"



Ok, its preety late now.. I better sleep now and update this posting later.. I have meeting later this afternoon.. Expecting a quick meeting only.. Meeting, meeting and another meeting yet no changes has been made.. How will there be any changes if the whole thing in actual fact has not been started?

Catch all readers later.. (if there is any readers though)..

No comments: