Sunday, May 25, 2008

Finally it comes to an end..


Actually i could just update my previous posting on the AF6 final but i just want to do this in a clean new sheet.. Whahaha.. Otherwise, the posting will be very long..

Ok, what is my review for the AF6 final? Keep on reading!!

Well the show started kinda okay with a good opening performance from Adam.. He is a good dancer.. But the performance was a lil bit too Rain-ish.. Whahaha.. The music was a lil bit more on the King of Rock, M.J.. :p

Lets move on to the so-called first performance for tonight..

Toi sang Mawi's song, Cinta Zulaikha.. His performance was considerably not bad.. Wasnt that bad.. I wont blame him for that.. Perhaps, the main reason for this is that i only love the chorus part of the song.. He and the wifee on stage.. Sweet.. Rate: 2.5/5

Then Riz sang his new song, Hanya Sandiwara.. I simply dont like the song.. I cant engage to the song.. Its very foreign to me.. I might never like the song.. The Riz factor wasnt there.. Such a waste.. If he was given a much better song, then he would have performed way much better.. Jazz wasnt for him.. Rate: 2.5/5

Bukan Di Sini sang by Nubhan was relatively nice.. It suits his voice.. The only thing that i dont like is his body gestures.. Ehehehe.. He cant dance.. But it was a good try though.. Rate: 3/5

Nadia's new song wasnt that nice.. I kinda dont like it.. Am not so sure why.. As always, Nadia performance was very very good but she's just plain.. I seconded Adlin suggestion, that Nadia need to have some variation in her performances.. Rate: 3/5

I simply love the next song: Atas Nama Cinta.. I went to Rossa's concert and since then i start to love that song.. Am expecting to see a spectacular performance from Stacy but there wasnt any.. Its not that she doesnt performed well, but maybe i expected too much from her.. Great expectation leads to a huge disappointment.. Rate: 3.5/5

That is the 1st round.. As for the 2nd round, my review will be a lil bit in a shorter version..

Toi:
Paling Terindah.. The song wasnt that nice.. I dont know why.. He performed slightly better that the 1st round.. Ning's claimed that it was Toi's second best performance over the period of 10 weeks.. I must agree with her.. Rate: 3/5

Nubhan:
His new song: Ada Untukmu was nice.. Suits best with his vocal.. I kinda love it.. The music/song arrangement was good.. Slow love song is always my favourite.. Nubhan fully utilised his vocal ability to sing the song.. I must say, i love Nubhan's voice but for no obvious reasons, dont like his face.. Whahaha.. Rate: 4/5

Nadia:
She sang Mila's Aku Lebih Tahu.. Nothing new.. She can perform but its plain.. She should put more colour to the song.. Despite the fact that i dont really like Mila, but i must say Mila version of the song is far much better.. Rate: 3/5

Riz:
11 Januari.. This song meant something very special to me.. I still remember one of my posting was about this song.. This song reminds me of my ex actually.. But that was a different story.. I must say that i dont like Riz's version of the song.. Rate: 3/5

Stacy:
Her new song really tailored for her.. Aku Stacy.. But i must say the song wasnt that nice.. Blame the song.. Nevertheless, Stacy performance always nice.. She has nothing be worried for.. She can sing.. She can dance.. She's a great performer.. Rate: 3/5

My verdict based on their performance:

1. Nubhan: 70/100
2. Stacy: 65/100
3. Nadia: 60/100
4. Riz: 55/100
5. Toi: 55/100

The Result:
1. Stacy
2. Riz
3. Nubhan
4. Toi
5. Nadia

Here i want to share Nubhan's Ada Untukmu Lyric..

Di sana pungguk menanti
Mengharap bulan membalas rindu di hati
Di sini aku berdiri
Menunggu penuh dengan kesabaran

Tanpa manis madah
Janji yang puitis
Tuk persembahan
Hanya ketulusan
Sekeping hati suci

Aku
Berikan kasih
Kalau itu yang kau mahu dari ku
Aku
Berikan cinta
Untuk membahagiakan hari mu
Aku
Sayang dirimu (menyayangimu)
Biarpun nafas ku sampai terhenti

Akan ku kota janji kita
Mendirikan Taj Mahal cinta
Seteguh kasih
Shah Jehan kepada Mumtaznya

Terasa indah pabila berdua
Semakin tiba saat bahagia
Merai cinta kita

Lagu : Zeti Akmar
Lirik : Abie Abdullah

No comments: