Friday, April 18, 2008

My Oct 2007..

TUESDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2007
A Random Post!!


Trust me!! Believe Me!! At this particular moment, i dont really have something to share about.. Owh i just go blog-hopping and i found some interesting posting by the some of the bloggers.. Urm, as a matter of fact i did bookmarked some of the blog.. when i say blog it refers to the blogspot and not the friendster weblog..

Owh, i just love to read what people views on certain things.. not to educational yet very informative.. one thing people should know about me is that i love to read!! really am.. sometime i just can spend hours just for reading time (usually before my bed time).. blogs about relationship.. about life..

some of my friends to have their own blogspot too.. me? oh despite the facts that i`ve posted almost 100 posting (exaggeration!!), i myself has no blogspot of my own.. i just dont know how to do it.. whahaha.. maybe the fact that i have no internet connection back at home.. *sighs*

I might be thinking to have one maybe.. but has to think about it first.. Btw, there is also people who prefer to do photo-bloging rather than doing the blog it self..
I quote: "I love taking pics and do photo blogs rather than doing the blog itself! I dislike typing every single details of the particular event hahaha~"

Oh.. as being mentioned earlier i`v viewed someone`s weblog and he in his posting discuss about SECOND OPTION!! whahaha.. Interesting!! aint it?

I quote: it is something very rare to find someone who truly loves u and willing to be the second and doing anything possible under the sky just to be with u.. sounds familiar?

Then he did asked: what would u do if u are no longer with her and she gets a new boifee but actually still into u but pretending to not love u lagi.. whahaha..
blablablabla.. enough~

GOSH!! aint this post is so random?


MONDAY, 29 OCTOBER 2007
CARE!!


Sometimes, i'm not sure that i'm all u've got..
Sometimes, i'm not sure if u love me or not..
One thing i know: i CARE for u..

And the one thing that i want is that, u care for me too..

"TAKE CARE" CARE is the sweetest form of LOVE, so when anyone says 'TAKE CARE', it is

as good as saying: "I'll keep u in my heart till its very last beat.. Take care"
Hope that u noticed that i do really care for u..


FRIDAY, 26 OCTOBER 2007
My Day..


Owh today, despite the fact that i went home very late last night i woke up so early.. i dont know what really happened to me but i must say i cant sleep due to the fact that am thinking of a particular someone..

Why should i be thinking of that person? i went online but that particular someone is not on my online list.. *sighs*

So i listened to some songs that i recently downloaded and GOSH i dedicate two of the songs for that person.. i must say that i cant stop thinking of u now.. i know!! I KNOW the fact that i need to move on but i simply cant..

Whahaha.. Just as a matter of sharing the two songs are Hanya Ingin Kau Tahu by Republik and the second song is Tak Bertepi by Matta Band..

Btw, last night me and my Lifetime Best Friend went for a wi-fi-ing session at Easyway, Serusop.. There were the four of us.. The usual 3 plus Apeez!!

As far as i am concerned that night i was so HIGH!! i dont mean HIGH as in HIGH but HIGH-lahh.. Very the hyper that night.. shhh.. i look very bida that night.. I dont really care tho..

After the wi-fi-ing session we went to May`s place.. whahaha.. Kn liat DVD tapi inda jadi.. we ended up updating the storage of our pictures.. GOSH!! took more photos also..

Btw, by chance i showed them my A+ friends pictures and they were saying that am more into them than them.. *sighs* i kinda regret showing them those pictures but again to some extend am glad that i did..

They were so sarcastic like *lawa eyh, dapat d DASH ni

i know it was merely a joke between me and my Lifetime Best Friends but somehow it hurts..

Ok, gtg now.. need to make my move.. seeya.. will updat this blog again soon.. Take Care..


THURSDAY, 25 OCTOBER 2007
6 Questions!!


1. Where would you go on a first date if you would wanted to impress him/her?
owh i am simply lost!! i dont know.. perhaps a simple nice place that is not too exclusive.. why? am not sure.. maybe, just maybe that is the way that i can show the real me..

2. Stupidest/craziest thing you've ever done to impress someone you like?
*sighs* whoa am not a stalker but GOSH!! i stalked that person like heaven.. tried my best to know that person.. but in the end, that person is in a relationship with a person that i know preety well.. *wishing them the best of luck for their love-life*

3. What was your most expensive splurge in the last 6 months?
most expensive? what is expensive? i believe i need a dictionary for this..
NOTHING!! am a regular guy who dont need expensive stuffs to look nice!!

4. What is the last sms in your phone?
"hey.. how r u? wat r u doing now" - it was from Bykri.. then i give him a short call and he talked something that is so sweet.. i love..
btw, we will go for a horror movie this Sunday..

5. Ultimate dream job?
to be with my love - if any

6. If your blind date was a complete turn-off, how would you end the night?
Whahaha.. A complete turn-off? cian jua that person.. how bad can the person be?


TUESDAY, 23 OCTOBER 2007
Most Memorable Songs!!


MOST MEMORABLE SONGS!! As at 22nd October 2007.. Every song has their own memories to me..

1. I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing : Singing Session with my Life Best Friends, days before Paris went back to UK.. *SIGHS*

Despite the fact that we are not a great singer but it wasnt that bad either..

2. Hanya Ingin Kau Tahu: Owh at first i dont like this song.. its very difficult for me to attach to a song that i dont really sure of the lyrics so as usual i google the lyric.. then i found its a nice song..

3. Like a Tatoo: Bykri dedicated this song to me.. its just so funny.. lyric-wise i love it too.. it reminds me of the 1st song that Bykri dedicated me.. "Preety Boy"

4. What If: Whahaha.. This happens recently on the 9th Shawal.. On the way to beraya-ing, my Life Best Friends Jan & May sang this song.. we put this song on the repeat mode.. as am not familiar with this song, so i just keep my mouth shut.. ehehehe..

Interestingly, i carefully listened to the lyric and somehow it makes me thinking of someone.. "What if we were wrong"

5. All Over Again: Someone dedicated the song for me.. that someone keep on giving a mix signals.. am confused.. btw the same person did dedicate another song for me that is "True"

Check it out..


SUNDAY, 21 OCTOBER 2007
Raya-ing!!


This post will be a bit too long as this is the stories about me and my life time best friends.. Owh, i bet i have to mention here that though there were only the three of us like always but the spirits of being best friends will and always be with us.. There were Jan, Me and May..

Owh.. am glad that this lately we are bonding together again.. i just have no reason why i really like it.. or should i say i love it so much.. whaha.. FUN!! GREAT!! CRAZY!! The three of us had plan for this one like right before the raya itself but sad (but glad) it only can happen on the 9th day of raya or should i call it syawal with the capital S? oh it it Syawal or Shawal? am just confused!!

Wait a sec, ada calendar rupanya dpn PC ani.. Bah tunggu kajap ah.. whahaha.. OH guys it SYAWAL.. that is as per DST calendar of course.. hahaha...

So yesterday May picked me up at my place then we heading to Jan`s house.. whoa.. ada mee kna msak kn.. i love it.. ntah i did mention its either the food is good or am so lapar.. LAPAR!! that is so typical me..

Then kami jln to Bykri`s place.. we were not beraya-ing there though.. Ia nda mau jumpa coz ia bru bangun tido.. Kamvang eyh!! Then May and Me keep on teasing Jan, that we were to go to Prince MIA house.. Remember Prince MIA from our stalking session? Hahahaha..

Yes!! the same Prince MIA.. Siok eyh the house.. I love it so much.. Bulieh dsna May and Me byk bgamvar.. the house is big.. urm huge.. lawa.. So BEAUTIPOOL!! msa dsna Jan malu-malu wa..

Then we went to Ruzai`s place.. Open house.. Aku mkn byk lagi.. i like eyh.. then my best friends were saying that payah ni kn diet if sama si Sal.. whahaha.. there were saying that every time spent with me is like their eating time.. suka jua ku tu.. its a COMPLIMENT!!

Ruzai makanan mu nyaman.. spagg mu nyaman.. rojak mu nyaman.. kami bgambar jua arh umah mu.. whahaha.. suka ku eyh!! aku heran, ko dramatik p pmalu eyh!!

Then kami ke arh umah CD d Angrekk area.. whoa bulieh ku dsna mcm kna interview uleh d mother.. hahaha.. and by chance the mother know my parents.. BOTH of my parents.. capie eyh.. The mother know May`s parents jua..

Then we went to May`s soon to be husband house.. hahaha.. *aku jelez pakah* Yatah ku mls ckap panjang-panjang ani.. ;P

Then kami ke umah Yanah.. My close friend ni.. whahaa.. bulieh lagi kami langgar sja umahnya.. ia suruh kmi dtg mlm bnarnya.. hahaha.. biar tia eyh.. Sorri Yan!!
Pastu kami ke rumah cHARM!! whahaha.. :P *am so speechless*

Arh umah Mirah!! Wow!! i love every moment i was there.. i feel like home wa.. *that is the place i did my revision and did my cooking session*

Then we went to March`s place.. siok eyh!! we were like so gila there.. sioklh.. taking photos again and again.. i LOVE!!

I spend my night with Bykri.. Beraya with him.. *siok plg p kajap ja*
Owh i received a shocking news last night but i sort of like it..

Catch ya up some other time.. Busy wa.. Working time..
Note: Photos will be uploaded soon!!


SATURDAY, 20 OCTOBER 2007
All Over Again?


You've been alone
You've been afraid
I've been a fool
In so many ways
But I would change my life
If you thought you might try love me
So please give me another chance
To write you another song
Take back those things I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over again
I'm not a saint
I'm just a man
Who let heaven and earth in the palm of his hand
But I threw it away
So now I stand here today asking forgiveness
And if you could just
Please give me another chance
To write you another song
Take back those things I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over again
Little girl, you're all I've got
Don?t you leave me standing here once again
Cause I'll give you my life (yes I would)
If you would let me try to love you
So please give me another chance
To write you another song
And take back those things I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over again
Again oh
No no
oh oh
You know I love you (yeah)
Give me one more chance
No No
No No No No


THURSDAY, 18 OCTOBER 2007
Is it ME?


In term of LOVE commitment:
Someone who is very loyal in the relationship.. Might look tough but very fragile inside.. Someone who strongly believes that in order to make the relationship works, lots to be done.. There is no short-cuts..

Others might say that do nice things for the love ones then there wont be problems on the relationship.. Its partly true, but til when?

Am not saying that its not good to do nice things for our love ones, but to me its way not enough.. Its unfair!! To some extend it look really FAKE!!

I must say here that i dont need a FAKE LOVER!!

So, what on earth am suggesting for, for a good relationship? Ehehe.. DO THINGS TOGETHER!!

I strongly believes that is the way it should be.. Dont u?

Make ur love ones to be part of the decision making process.. Try to consider their views on things.. Then u'll know whether they can see things, the way u see things..
If the both of u, cant see things in a same way then try to figure it out.. But having some differences is not a bad indication either..

Lets do things together!!

Everything fades with time but our memories are nail-ed in my heart.. Eventhough you've lost my heart's key, you can still find it and unlock the heart.. Let's do things n see things together.. Compromise each other and be extra patience and trustworthy to each other..

Dont leave me coz i can no longer bare the misery of being a helpless lonely person..

UPDATED!!

grateful to have you but sadly enough we are separated by distance. But dont worries. i'll spread my wings and fly to your place. Let's see and experience things together as we fly.


SUNDAY, 07 OCTOBER 2007
Another Updates


Owh!! Hari Raya is just around the corner and am not ready for that.. i dont know why, its just that i can feel that raya nowadays is no longer fun!! am not so excited to celebrate the upcoming raya.. its not that am not looking forward for it, but........

Not long time ago, i waited for raya very much!! like raya is the only time i can go shopping.. buying new baju.. new long pants.. new songkok.. new samping.. new cara melayu.. new shoes.. new slippers.. almost everything is new.. i still remember that old days, my family and i looking for "raya" things.. it was FUN!! but as i grew
older, that events is no longer part of my me..

i kinda missed all those days.. i used to spend most of my time with my family.. but now? what happened?

as i grew older and older, its rare enough for me to go out with my family.. maybe just maybe, i go out with them for family dinner out only (which only happens once a month, during pay day).. its okay..

anyways alking about this raya preparation.. i dont buy so many things actually.. maybe work commitment stops me from spending my time for shopping.. but am proud to say that this year, i managed to steal some time to have a baking lesson at my best friend, Iza's place.. it was so FUN!!

Owh, worth to mention that i`ve been having a very good friendship with her.. have stop at her place for so many times already but shocking enough it was the first day ever the Mother (Ummi) talk to me.. for god sake, i love it!! now am officially certified as the best friend..

Owh talking about best friend.. am glad to have them.. *reali am*

List of my Lifetime bestfriends in random order (u know in what order)..
1. Gebz
2.
3. Nicole
4.
5. Ejah
6. June
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

whahaha.. i believe the list will never be updated again (hopefully).. mwahz..
i love u all.. trust me, i miss u all so much!!

No comments: