Friday, April 18, 2008

My March 2008..

SUNDAY, 23 MARCH 2008
6th March 2008 + I love dancing +


I've just started a so-called dancing session last week. Yesterday (6 March 2008) was my second session. I had dancing class on every Thursday afternoon from 1.30 to 3 pm. It is just for fun, which is "organised" by us haha. Sukati kami bah makai room atu di buat tampat menari. The instructor is my friend. He is a Chinese guy with a great talent and ability to dance. You name it, salsa, techno, waltz, everything, he can do it . . . Like woww, professional banarrr ~

Okay since it was my second dancing class yesterday, I didn't really have any difficulty to try out the moves compared to my first time. Hehe. The first time was suckkkss. Karau wah hahaha. Basically to sum up, dancing is not easy. Not even the basic steps. Yesterday I had an improvement in my moves. Hehe. Yeaayy. Hafal udah steps nya, yatah sanang.

We dance according to the DVD's being played on a projector. Haha. Abis projector urg, kami pakai :p We learn "Salsa" dancing. You need to move your hips and legs a lot here. Yatah sanggal punggung. Hehe. Mun mau punggung melantik, haha... Join us.. Ahakz!

Naleh lah kemarin pasal steps nya makin laju. Hehe. But I enjoyed it, really. I had a great time wit my bestfrens. It was a bit tiring though, but it's truly worth it.
Anyways masa awal2 atu, kami kan menari Waltz. But yeah, as you know, Waltz need to be danced wit a partner right. Yatah c Kim (instructor) kan demostrate saja nari Waltz atu wit me. Sekali kan, mesti jua lagi bepegang behapa tu. Haha. Ia pegang tangan ku, I was ok wit it. Ganya part ia megang maluk belakang ku atu tah yang ku "tungkal" haha. Mcm cacing kepanasan bahh ulah ku haha. Cali cali. Ketawa2 saja ku... Asal saja ia maluk, gerenti ku belari haha. "Kim....inda ku mau..inda ku mau.." haha nyangku. Antah, galak rasa ku wah hehe. Muka lagi tepaksa face to face menari. Ampir tah lagi. Mun menari cematu sama boyfren kah, mana saja tah ku. Pebaik tah melakat muka atu hahaha. Ani....dgn my classmate...aduii galak ehh. Hehe.
NOTE: taken from Rabi


+ Today, 12th January 2008 +

Our plan didn't turn out well today. It was supposed to be me, Mizah, Mirah, Sal and Shidah. But then, Mirah, Mizah and Sal couldn't make it. Then that left me and Shidah. Sigh. Inda apalah. So kami dua tah saja.

At lunch time, Shidah picked me up at home. Nda tau kan lunch di mana. Pusing2 Qlap. Haha. Last2 ke Andaman Restaurant tia plg. Haha. Kes inda tau ke mana kan di tuju. Well, I had Butter Chicken and Garlic Fried Chicken. Tell you what, the food was not bad either. Nyaman jua lah. I thought the place was huge. But damit rupanya. Yang membari sanak, the waiter lelaki atu liat2. Mcm urg inda pernah meliat bini2 saja. Napa kah ia.
NOTE: ME refers to Rabi

No comments: