Friday, April 18, 2008

My December 2007..

FRIDAY, 21 DECEMBER 2007
relationship..


Relationship is very fragile.. we cannot sit back and relax at any time and say "my relationship is fine, and i dont have to give to it anymore"

It is very vital for the partner to be attentive to the relationship.. In order to make the relationship last longer, honesty is very important.. It is the key factor to maintain a good relationship.. Notice that i did not say a perfect relationship.. Everyone has his/her imperfections and for that, we must have realistic expectations as to what a relationship ought to be..

Most importantly is that, we must pursue harmony in the relationship.. Do our part to strengthen the relationship.. Of course, our parner's has her/his own part too..
It takes two to make a couple..


TUESDAY, 04 DECEMBER 2007
In love with..


Am so in love with these songs:

1. Love to be loved by you..
this Marc Terenzi`s song meant something very meaningful to me.. well, i`v been looking for this song for months already now, and i only manage to download the song sometime last two weeks and eversince then i made this song as my ringtone music.. i simply love this song.. somebody that used to stalk love this song actually..

being not an English songs fan, i dont have the idea what this song is at the first place.. then "Sept" told me its a song.. am simply bad.. aint i?

there is this one time that i googled up the lyric.. i love the chorus part very much..

it goes like this:
Baby, tell me how can i tell u, that i love u more than life..
show me how can i show u, that am blinded by ur light..
touch me, can i touch u, to find out the dream is true..
i love to be loved by u..

whahaha.. it there is mistake in the lyric.. please forgive me..

2. Song by Rascal Flatts..
Am not really sure the title of the song actually but it is the one with "somebody" in it..

a friend of mine told me that the name of the song is somebody is me.. but when i tried to download the song, it wasnt in the list.. please help me to look for this song please.. i really want it badly..

it is not that my friend dont have the song. its just that it was in her CD.. am so not good in burning song from CD.. please help me..

Ok, actually am not in a mood here.. will update again some other time.. thanks..

UPDATED:
No wonder i cant even google up the song.. actually it isnt sang by Rascal Flatts.. ehehehe but it is by Enrique Iglasias..

Here is the lyric:
You, do you remember me?
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?
Because I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see that I refell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you were somebody else

[CHORUS]
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes someday you will see
That Somebody's Me
That Somebody's Me

How, How could we go wrong
It was so good and now it's gone
And I pray at night taht our paths will soon cross
And what we had isn't lost
Cause you're always right here in my thoughts

[CHORUS]
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes someday you will see
That Somebody's Me
That Somebody's Me

You'll always be in my life
Even if I'm not in your life
Because you're in my memory
You, will you remember me
And before you set me free
Oh listen please

[CHORUS]
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes someday you will see
That Somebody's Me
That Somebody's Me
That Somebody's Me
That Somebody's Me


Tuesday, 04 December 2007
somebody is me!!


life is getting hectic this lately, one thing for sure its not only because of the upcoming wedding of my sis.. but its ok, ibelieve that what life is all about..
talking about life, there are beauty and the pathetic part of life.. why in the world, the time i felt that am loved by someone.. and that moment wont last very long.. is this something very normal for a relationship? i believe its not normal, otherwise people wont say that aim for having a relationship is to share the lifetime together..

why is it almost very difficult for people to find true love? maybe at the first place there are just few people know the meaning of true love.. or perhaps in this boundry-less world, the term true love is not exist anymore? i just dont understand..
or maybe i expect too mch from my partner and resulting it to end so shortly.. i dont want this to happen.. i learned from my past that to some extend am a lil bit full jealousy and i`ve tried my best to avoid that in this relation but again aint it enough? gosh!! please help me..

looking on the bright side i know i should not blame 'love' for that matter coz if love is to be blamed, there will never be good loving partner out there.. most loving couple to me is my Mamma Mirah and Babah Apiz.. i want to be just like them..
But what happened to me now is that, my relation with my love one is so unstable.. for wahtsoever reason am so stress about this.. please help me to enlight this burden.. lets share it, the way we used to share it..

lovee.. i know this relation will work.. that is if..


SUNDAY, 02 DECEMBER 2007
have i said enough?


Holla everyone.. its been so while that i didnt update this blog of mine.. again as usual, i have a lot of things to be shared with all my blog readers (though i know its only me and those people who cares about me check and read my blog only)..

if i am not mistaken its almost a week now that i dont update my blog.. i must say that am busy sometime to update my blog.. sometime its not that am busy, was just lazy to do an update.. and some other time, i simply dont have the mean on how to update my blog (due to the fact that i have no internet connection at home)

Babah, pasang e-speed wa drumah.. i want.. whahaha,, as if my dear father read my blog.. as a matter of fact i dont really think that my dad know what blog is.. ehehehehe.. sorry dad..

Owh i miss my mum now.. am not really sure why.. couple nights ago i spend hours with my mum and my lovely sis.. we talked about so many things.. my sis kn hinting sja..
My lil bro Dauz kn bolah sja,, ada sja kn dbuatnya.. he is so annoyingly lovable.. ntah eyh, but annoying lah most of the time..

On the other hand, my bro Opie (Opy) pun tym ni bolah tia jua.. eversince ia ada hp ani, kpisan wa.. nda pernah berengang wa dgn hpnya ah.. whahahaha..

Okay, enough of sharing my family updates.. but again, i have a happy news here i have a new niece.. yesterday ia lahir.. ehehehe.. the baby is so sweet.. i like..
Lets talk about my love then.. i love u so much.. i know i`ve been not a good lover to u.. but am still trying.. now am so busy and i simply have no time to see u.. its not that i dont make an effort to see u but i simply cant..

how i wish it is done in a much different way..

btw, am glad if u can make ur self happy without my existence..

Why its almost never u start the whole thing? but again am glad to have u.. i dont and will not blame u on anything,, the faults must be from the both of us.. otherwise.. oh i`v said enough..

No comments: