Friday, April 18, 2008

My August 2007..

THURSDAY, 23 AUGUST 2007
Updating the blog..


Oh yeah.. as being promised in the last posting.. here i am updating my blog on Thurs.. sorry this post will be short coz am so busy actually.. its almost quarter past 5pm.. ehehe..


Yesterday i skip sumthin just to spend my tym wif my best friends.. i love all of them.. we went for muvie.. RATTATOILLE.. NICE!! i`l give my muvie review in the next posting as this posting is meant to be very short..

So just a bit of infor here that my next posting will be about FORGIVENESS!! Whoa, is by saying "I am SORRY" is enough? So, i`l share my thought on it soon.. Nw, never expects that people will believe me, when i told people that am getting married.. whahaha.. i`l share some short stories wif all the blog readers..

THANKS for visiting my blog..

With Love,
Faiz-HS..


MONDAY, 20 AUGUST 2007
Kekasih Gelapku..


Owh!! am so glad that there is people who care to spend their time to visit my blog.. am also glad that my previous posting on "RELATIONSHIP" attracts people attention..
Last saturday nite, went to my ex Barbequed party.. it was fun, as i got the chance to see many new faces plus not to forget some old faces.. instead of spending tym wif the "kepulan of asap" i just stay inside the house, where i was able to update my FS and ofcoz my blog..

As usual i spend some tym wif my ex sis.. do some catching up.. its been so long i didnt make a stop at their place.. let past be past.. enuf of it..

Then yesterday (sunday), i woke up a lil bit early than every other sunday of mine.. ehehe.. i kill my tym by watching d tele.. it was plain boring sunday till d tym my frens called me up..

Fren: " Darl, mau kpantai? Ehehehe.."
Me: " Mana aja, but me mls b-usai.."

Whahaha.. so i joined them to Pantai Berakas.. Huh!! how i wish i had a can of light coke and a bag of Curry Twisties.. *bowh napa ku ingat psal ia atu?* Nyalih wa sna ah.. siuk wa especially wif noty bitchy frens being around me.. We stayed till around 4 pm then go to a fren`s houz at Lambak.. minta ajar masak ya eyh.. nda ya tau ku nyalih pakah.. whahahaha..

Mulanya kn ajar masak buttered chix but nda jadi coz kualinya inda dlm wa.. eheheh.. so takut it wont works so kmi buat agar-agar ja.. whahahah.. mun agar-agar smua urg pun pandai.. i loves da agar-agar it taste so yummy.. bowh, puji dri sendiri..

Nw, ptg tu dah sampai d umah i felt so tired.. dmam wa trus.. ampar ani wa.. tpaksa mkn ubat.. byk lgi tu.. den after tbangun tu panya pkul 9 dah.. kpisan.. den ada argument lgi dgn someone.. napa ya kn ah? Huh!! strezz jdinya.. dh pun dmam..

well, i beliv i wanted to shared wif everyone about the arguments but it will be in another posting of my bulletin board (mayb on thurs)..

Oh yeah, i wul like to personally thanks to Qmah for commenting my blog posting.. nw, babe still remember that i wanted to google up the lyrics of Ungu song? here is the lyrics.. i simply love it..

* Ku mencintaimu lebih dari apapun
meskipun tiada satu orang pun yg tahu
ku mencintaimu sedalam-dalam hatiku
meskipun engkau hanya kekasih gelapku..
Yakinlah bahwa engkau adalah cintaku
yg kucari slama ini dalam hidupku
dan hanya padamu kuberikan sisa cintaku
yg panjang dalam hidupku..
repeat

*Ku mencintaimu sedalam-dalam hatiku
meskipun engkau hanya kekasih gelapku
ku mencintaimu lebih dari apapun
meskipun tiada satu orang pun yg tahu
ku mencintaimu sedalam-dalam hatiku
meskipun engkau hanya kekasih gelapku..
Kekasih gelapku..


SATURDAY, 18 AUGUST 2007
Raffi Ahmad - Tergila-gila


Malam jadi siang, siangpun jadi malam
tidurpun ku tak bisa tenang
bila sedang jatuh cinta semua terasa indah
aku tergila-gila
Rasa di hatiku melilit makin erat
dan rasaku tak akan salah
ku yakin ini cinta aku sedang jatuh cinta
aku tergila-gila

reff:
Kini ku berjanji hanya untuk kita
sumpah mati akan kujalani
hatiku sedang tergila-gila denganmu
Malam jadi siang, siangpun jadi malam
tidurpun ku tak bisa tenang
bila sedang jatuh cinta semua terasa indah
aku tergila-gila
Rasa di hatiku melilit makin erat
dan rasaku tak akan salah
ku yakin ini cinta ku sedang jatuh cinta
ku tergila-gila

repeat reff
Aku berani hadapi apa saja
asalkan aku tetap denganmu
sungguh ku sedang tergila-gila
sungguh ku sedang tergila-gila denganmu


Saturday, 18 August 2007
Relationship!!


Urm i donno what to say actually but deep in my heart i know that i need to let this thing out of me.. it is all about relationship..

Am not an experts though but here i would like to share my thought on it..
So here is the start:

Am so glad that i got the chance to know the term "people differentiation" or "individual differences".. I did mentioned about this in my blog sometime long ago but here i wont talk much about other people.. I believe it is much effective if i am to put my self on the situation below..

Firstly, there is people who do not believe in relationship.. perhaps hates to be in relationship..

Faiz said: dulu yatah aku ni urangnya ah.. inda suka wa ada ikatan ani.. inda siuk.. malar kana kongkong.. kn ksana mlapor dlu.. kn ksini mlapor lgi.. ntah ah.. atu bab lapor-melapor, tup tup lupa melapor kana marah..

walhal ah if dlapor kekadang tu nda ya caya wa.. yatah mbari kn nipu tu.. dah ditipu krg, jdi kmarahan jua.. bru th kn ckap krg tu.. napa u tipu me? if u trus-trang kn mudah.. huh.. payah wa in relation ani..

Secondly, there is also people who very the in a relationship.. whahaha.. Dangerously in love.. i love it though.. knowing the bad side of the first type of person so i used to be the second type of person also..

Faiz said: urm inda suka relationship ani payah jua.. antah ah.. kekadang tu tani rasa tani ni mainkn urang sja wa.. which is bad.. yatah timbul jua niat di hati kn ada steady partner..

Astah!! aku sendiri ani wa inda pernah pcaya yg aku ni kn syg kn urg lain bnar-bnar.. hahaha.. skalinya i met diz one person.. mulanya kwn ja but ia ni caring sgt wa.. suka jua ku tu..

ia ani perfect lah.. suka banar ku.. kekadang tu bebulang wa inda bjumpa coz ia kaja outstation p still we`re very loving couple.. yatah mcm lagu "tergila-gila"

klau dlu mc ani wa, mls th ku.. apa th lagi kn msg.. tapi eversince knal ia.. adui kol nda pernah putus.. msg apath lagi.. everytime ia d brunei ni grenti mms tu if ia kmana-kmana.. well in exchange ia pun mau me update ia if kn kmana-mana..

oh yeah, talking abt msg ani wa.. bkarih lgi tu disalin ke buku smua msg nya ah.. huh.. i still keep it.. awu, yatah ada diz one time my hp tu corrupted wa memorynya.. i cried lyk hell.. i lost many pictures jua..

yatah ada diz one tym i went to rumahnya wa.. i found dat ia pun do the same thing.. napa ia sweet atu kn? kn nangis th plg ku nah..

Thirdly, a person who has been bruised by their lover..

Faiz said: ani pun pernah jua tjadi ni arahku.. mcm aku ni stia arh ia.. so am expecting ia kn buat the same thing jua la.. apa kn? wat u give u get back wa..
yatah, kekadang its true that people say, when u love someone do not love them 100% coz afraid that the relationship wont works.. Yatah mcm burung wa.. walau ada sayap, jgn terbang terlalu tinggi.. kalau jatuh.. sakit!! sakit!! sakit!!

whahaha.. ani th kekadang penyebab urg ni mls dh kn ada ikatan.. kekadang lagi durg ni la yg memainkn perasaan urg lain.. sedihkan..

Fourthly, person who do not deserve to be in relationship..
Faiz said: ada jua ni insan yang inda pedah-pedah kn ada relation ani.. urg bebf ia kn bebf jua.. urg bgf, ia kn bgf jua.. pedah pedah wa.. inda ku pernah suka ni.. urg cani ah..

arah tani ia ckap ia miss tani.. arah urg lain sama jua text yg dpakainya ah.. sudahlah.. am tired of this sort of people..

u know what, u dont deserve to have me.. hahaha..

lastly, there is also people who willing to sacrifice himself for the love one..

Faiz said: hahaha.. aku lah insan ini.. ku sangup bkorban utk insan yang ku sayang.. oh, sungguh tidak siuman!! knapa ku sanggup diduakan? sungguh mengherankan.. sungguh bkn aku insan itu..

SO NOT ME!! Urm, but lebih menghairankan aku lah insan itu..

Oh tuhan, tabahkanlah hatiku ini.. jika betul dia diciptakan untukku.. bahagiakanlah kehidupanku bersamanya.. Jika dia bukan diciptakan untukku, permudahkanlah impianku untuk melupakan dirinya..

By Faiz-HS..


FRIDAY, 17 AUGUST 2007
Things for sure am back..

Whoa.. Iski eh.. Rasanya mcm kn lompat-lompat wa coz my blog mau dh.. Ehehe.. Batah dh nda update my blog coz my postings nda dpt publish wa.. Ehehe.. Nah, ani biar ia sangal blog ani mlayan.. Dulur ya.. Whahaha.. Bowh, napa posting ani mcm nda btantu ani? So not me eyh.. I need my writing skills back.. Huhuhu.. Over tia plang me ah..
Lets try to do it in a right way.. Do not use different language in one sentence.. No "MELAYU" in English.. Nada "ENGLISH" dalam Melayu.. Whahaha.. Weird eyh..

I wondered what should my first entry all about.. Am simply clueless.. I need something to start with..

Owh its damn late now, need a rest.. Will be updating my blog tomorrow.. No worries..
Tdi Rahman told me that he is not feeling very well today.. So to Rahman, u take care dear.. Jgn lupa mkn ubat..

Nw, today i'v received some messages but unable to reply those messages.. Am so very sorry.. Its something which cant be avoided.. I hope u do understand my situation here..

Congratulations to those who gets a good results in their Cambridge June exam.. To those who will be sitting for tests or exams, be prepared.. Best wishes from me.. All the best of luck to all of u..

Owh, am missing so many people now.. Last but not least, i'd dedicate a song by Romance named "Ku ingin kamu" to u guys..

I almost forget.. Congratz to those who has been accepted to further their studies at UBD, UNISSA, ITB and abroad..

No comments: