Thursday, February 12, 2009

Uncertainties to be Certained..

Well, a very good morning to everyone.. I might not exactly know, what am trying to talk here but guess what? I've this mixed feelings about my future.. I really don't know what to expect.. Am expecting that i can get this one right-away..

At times, i feel like am more than ready to have it.. But at some other times, i felt like am not up to it as yet.. Am so don't like being in this uncertain state of life.. What i need is certainties in life.. As much as possible, i want things to be certained for me..

I so don't like to be in dilemma.. Just to be precised, nobody's want to be that "dilemmic" person.. "Dillemic"? Hahaha.. It doesnt exist but i like how it sounds.. Sounds like, it is a so and very jargon word.. :p

There is this one blog-friend of mine, Shuaib.. He was saying that, he is in dilemma now.. I quote, as per his blog entry:

"After a rough overlook of things around me right now, I find that basically I'm in a dilemma.

There is one and only one thing that I should be doing, therefore there is no option, no alternative to what I should be doing. Yet, due to lack of focus (it's really saddening wah why I have lack of focus, banar), my heart's desire looks around and searches for other things to do. And when my heart does find other things to do, there the dilemma begins: Whether to do or not to do the things that I'm not supposed to do."

To certain point, the whole statement must be so true.. I can deny on the fact that it makes us in dilemma, which i really dont like.. But to some extend, dont you thing that dilemma itself is not a total problem.. It is just another challenges of life.. At least, to me it is..

These challenges in life, have their own side of beauty.. Telling you this one thing, most of those challenges offer you a wide bunch of opportunities.. So dont blame things for not working, the way you want it to happen.. Appreciate things, the way they are.. This includes people.. Ehehehe..

Being in dilemma gives you an ample time to think.. Think for the best and make the decision worthwhile..

Till then, Salam..

P/S: Wish me all the best~

No comments: