Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Izzam's Birthday..

Its Izzam's birthday today and am sharing some photos of him here.. Ehehehe.. I haven't meet him for quite some time now.. Its been almost a year now.. The last time, we met was during the Ramadhan last year..


As for this year, was only able to greet him through the text message system only.. Texted him a lil bit late actually.. I only remember his birthday, in the morning approximately 8am..

My greeting message:

Lurv, i almost forget it is your birthday today.. Hope this birthday's, the best one yet for you.. May all your wishes come true..


Life with you were relatively short, but the moment being together wasn't that bad.. Am glad, we are still friend now.. :)

Izzam, have a wonderful birthday!! Have fun!!

His reply message:

TQ, Faiz. Hav lots 2 tell u. I miss d old tym 2. I celebrated my bday not in Brunei agen diz yr. Bt i enjoyed it a lot. It wud b fun if u were ere. I'll giv u a kol once am bck in Brunei. W8 fo me.

Well, he only managed to reply my greeting message the day after his birthday.. Its okay.. I dont mind.. I appreciate his reply message.. Ehehehe.. :P

Btw, today is also the birthday of Hafizah.. She's just like a sister to me.. A sister of my very own lifetime best friend, Iza.. I miss her at times.. She's now in/at UK.. Doing her first year, first degree at Nothingham University doing what-so-ever engineering programme.. All the best for her.. I'll try to upload her picture soon..

No comments: