Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009~

Happy New Year to everyone again.. Ehehehe.. Today we woke up rather late.. Around 9am we had our breakfast together at the Riverbank Restaurant, Riverview Hotel.. It cost $14.90 and gosh the food wasnt that good.. Very limited choice.. I dont like it.. In fact, i hate it.. What a waste..

Then after the so-called breakfast, we went to the pool side, for the swimming pool.. It was around 10ish am.. I didnt join them swimming.. I let Myza, Sham, Schiz, Milah and Jamz swim.. Ehehehe.. They even use the poolslide.. It seemed to be fun.. I know they're enjoyed..

We check-out of the hotel around 2 in the afternoon.. I had a great time.. Will do this again in the future.. It must be fun if Moncel, Hanna and Qmah join us too.. Urm..

After that Nazri and i went to the Empire Cineplex and watch the Bolt.. It was a nice movie.. Way much better than Histeria.. Okay, this is to be updated again..


I rate the Disney's Bolt as 7/10.. Not bad.. Its a good movie..

No comments: