Monday, January 5, 2009

Exhausted Yet It Was Fun..

Monday i went to the Uni with the girls.. Qmah picked me up around 10am.. Then at Uni we met some other friends.. There were Myza, Schiz, Moncel, Wongz, Fido, Ilham and some others.. These administrative stuffs made me boring.. Am pissed.. All this things pissed me off.. Gosh, please help me..

Owh, later that afternoon we went out to the The Mall for our lunch using Schiz's Pajaro.. We have nowhere to go actually.. We were done with our lunch approximately 2pm.. Then went to the PTE Berakas to pick Laila.. Then went straight home..

Me on the car.. On the way to the The Mall..

Schiz and Qmah on the escalator..

Myza on the escalator..

Afternoon around 3.30pm, after watching the Indonesian drama series, Jelita.. I went out to the The Mall again with my two brothers, am with my Bro. Saufi and Bro. Dauz.. Wanted to buy another B-Mobile phone, but it was out of stock.. Checked my post paid account and it was still on Advance Payment status.. I dont have to pay for another few months perhaps years.. Hahahaha.. Then we went for some window shopping at I-Top.. It was fun.. I love my brothers..

Went home around 5pm and received a sudden call from Schiz.. Schiz wanted me to accompany her.. I really dont know where we are heading to.. My first thought was that we were going to the beach.. We always go to the beach together.. The beach always be the Jerudong Beach..

But i was somehow fooled.. Actually we were not going to the beach but headed far to Tutong instead.. Whahahaha.. We were picking up Hanna at Kg. Panchor.. Then we accompanied Hanna to withdraw some cash.. Went to the Tutong Central Mall to buy some drinks.. Guess what, i've forgotten to bring my wallet with me.. So i have to use Schiz money.. So nice of Schiz.. Thanks dear.. We bumped into Mr. RJ with his blouse?? Hahahahaha.. Hanna, that's funny..

Late that night around 7ish pm, we went to the Tutong, Huaho Petani Mall.. Spend a good hour there and then we were thinking about a place to have our dinner.. We bumped into Mr. Sia.. Cana ni? Whahahaha..

Schiz and Hanna at Tutong, Huaho Petani Mall..

Schiz and Hanna waiting for the order..

Faiz-Hs prasan-ing cute..

We sent Hanna home at Panchor after the stalk at Penanjong.. Enjoy!! Fun!! Then Schiz sent me home.. Arrived at almost 12 midnight.. Thanks for having me dear around.. Am tired.. Am exhausted.. Yet i had so much fun..

No comments: