Monday, December 15, 2008

Not So Productive Day..

Well, i must say that today am so not productive.. I dont know why.. I feel so lazy.. Perhaps, this is resulting in my sleepless night watching Chuck.. Ehehehehe.. Yeah, put the blame on Chuck..

I had to stay wide awake bcoz i've a job interview this morning.. The interview went okay.. But i dont put too much hope on the job.. But its a good warming-up session for many more interviews.. Ehehehe..

Right after the interview, i went home straight away and spent a good few hours sleeping.. Ehehehe.. I woke up around 2pm.. It was Myza phone call that made me wide awake.. She wanted me to join her with the job quest.. Ehehehe.. Looking for job is never that easy.. Went to some organisations, mostly banks or financial institutions.. There were Myza, Qmah and me..

Then we went to Schiz house.. Schiz made some foods for us.. Thanks babe.. Am so loving it.. Free foods.. Owh, then only we went to the swimming pool.. I didnt join them.. I dont know how to swim.. Ehehehe..


I went home for awhile and then later that evening i picked them up.. While waiting for them done with their swimming session, i saw an awful view.. Yucks!! Young teenager PDA-ing.. A very disgraceful view.. *kissing at the pool side and took some pictures*

Late that evening, Myza, Schiz and Me went to McDonalds for our late dinner.. As usual i ordered a large Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.. Schiz ordered a large Chicken McDeluxe.. Myza ordered a large Double Cheese Burger.. Urm, thanks!!

No comments: