Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Ex~

Today, Qmah, Schiz and i went to the Uni.. Just to settle some administrative things.. What a hassle.. I hate it.. Really.. Can't they make it simpler? I hate complicatedness.. It slows things down..

Then we picked Myza and headed to The Gadong busy area for our lunch.. We have nowhere specific to go, thus we went to the The Mall's food court.. I had a buttered milk chicken, extra hot with fried rice.. Whahaha.. Not bad..

Then, we wanted to watch the movie together but none of the movies seem to be nice.. So we headed to the Ser Q-lap Cineplex.. Unfortunately, none of the movies seem to be nice as well.. Actually we wanted to watch the Twilight together.. *sighs*

Being jobless, we ended up spending few hours for window shopping.. Owh, we did some shopping though.. Ehehehe.. Looking for clothes for the New Year Celebration.. I just cant wait..

Early in the evening, i joined my family for a Dimsum session at Gadong Properties.. Below are some of the photos taken that night..

Sis Hanna with both my parents..

Me, Bro. Saufi, Bro. Dauz and Bro. Azzumar..

My Sis Hanna and my bro-in-law, Bro. Azzumar..

Was there for half an hour and then i joined Nazri and Schiz to watch a movie together.. That night, we went to the The Mall again.. We watched "Histeria".. It wasnt a good movie at all.. Boring.. Lame.. Its not worth the dollars.. Dont watch the movie.. Please dont..


Owh yeah, that night was rather different.. I bumped into two of my exes.. They watched the same movie together.. Seeing the two of them together really made me nervous.. I wasnt myself.. It almost kill my mood..

I need some strength.. Luckily there was Schiz around.. Am sweating like hell that time.. She noticed that.. She tried to calm me down.. I know that she tried to do something.. But it just not help.. Thanks dear.. Schiz, i know that u care for me..

Never been in this situation before.. It wasnt that i never bumped into my ex before, it just this situation is so very different.. I feel awkward.. I just dont know how to describe the situation.. This is so not me..


While we watched the movie, i noticed that my exes sat a row infront of ours.. They were on the right side of the cinema, while us on the right.. My eyes kept on looking at them.. Gosh, did i feel jelous? No, am not.. But obviously i dont know what to name this feeling is..

Owh, last few nights, on the 25th Dec to be precise.. I bumped into this one ex of mine, but i dont have the same feeling like last night.. Why is that? They're my ex, but why when i bumped into them, the feeling is different?

I just dont know.. How i wish life isnt that complicated.. But again, if it aint that complicated, it wouldnt be interesting right? I bet its the colour of life..

No comments: