Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Very Exhausted~

Today i spent almost the whole day in my kitchen.. Did the last minutes preparation for the upcoming.. Made some biscuits, cake and whats not.. Woke up very early in the morning.. Need to go to buy a new shoes for raya.. Yes, i bought one.. I have the power to bargain the price..

Then went home almost 11am.. Went online for awhile in the kitchen.. Then start with the very first item.. It was the chocolate chip biscuits.. Well, it should be in a rounded shape instead of in the star-shaped biscuit.. No matter what.. It taste very good.. Just like the famous chipsmore.. Am not kidding you.. Here are the photos of the chocolate chips..

Chocolate Chips on the tray..

Chocolate chips all done..

Then, around quarter past 12noon, Nazri came to my house and wanted me to help him making the kek tapak kuda.. Ehehe.. Yeah, we spent the whole afternoon for that.. We managed to make more than 60 rolls.. Again below are the pictures..

The bottom brown-ish layer..

The top, whitish layer..

Fresh from the oven..

Its ready to be chilled..

At almost 7pm, after the sungkai, Nazri went home.. He's gonna have a long drive to Temburong.. Ehehehe.. Then i have a short break.. Then i made the honey cornflakes.. Nyummy it taste so good.. Am not bragging here.. Trust me.. Anyhow, below are the photos..

The honey cornflakes with some almonds..

The close look of it..

The honey cornflakes in the cup..

Very tired.. I need a good rest.. Dont disturb me pls.. I need a good break.. I might need to prepare more biscuits tommorow..

No comments: