Monday, October 13, 2008

Mini Open House..

Today is a very hectic day for me.. The lecture room aircondition's didnt work.. It was hot.. No, what am trying to say is that am hot.. Hehehehe.. My afternoon lecture was cut short.. Yippie!!

Arrived home approximately 4pm.. Was sleeping til almost half past 5pm.. Then received a reconfimation message from my Life Time Best Friends about tonight mini event..

Rushed to Serusop area to buy some food.. Am so lazy to cook.. Sorry that i cant fulfil my promised to make the Sheperd's pie.. Maybe some other time..

Below are some of the photos taken at my house.. Its a mini open house for my Life Time Best Friends..

CD & Ejah..
Couple in black..

The Life Time Best Friends..
Ejah, Gbah PJ, Nicole and Me..

Muka Ejah teputus.. Whahaha.. Sowi..

Bowh, ada urg tputus lgi mukanya..
Semua dilakukan secara tidak sengaja..

Bowh, btiga tia durg ah..
Aku mana? Uwa.. Uwa.. Uwa..

The couple.. CD & Ejah..

Its me with my fake smile..

Faiz-Hs: Gebz, i buat-buat muka kiut ni..
Gbah PJ: Yelah tu.. Inda jua kiut-kiutnya..

AWAS!! Napa ya anak dua urg ani?
Semoga sentiasa dirahmati..

Faiz-Hs & Gbah PJ..
Its the bonding time..

The group photo again..
Faiz.. Mkin besar dh ni perut ah..

Aint he cute with his fake smile?
Faiz-Hs, u're so cute.. Whahahaa..

Urm, thanks for coming over to my mini open house..

Faiz-Hs..

Gbah PJ & Ejah..

No comments: