Sunday, September 28, 2008

Swensen's~

Today i went to Miri.. Did some shopping.. It was fun..


I cut my hair at the Alan and Serina Inspiration Saloon.. It cost me $35 for the hair cut and wash.. It doesnt look nice at me.. No!! Its nice but i just look the same with the new hair cut.. I need something different actually..

Below are some of the photos taken during and after the hair cut session.. Well, sorry that the quality of the pictures are not that good..

This was taken in the saloon.. Uwa..
Hopefully, it looks nice on me..

Me waiting the final looks of me..

Above is the new look of mine..
Not much different..

In the evening, Nazri and i went to Swensen's, The Mall.. We had the chocolate fondue.. It cost us $17.90.. Not bad.. Split the bill.. Am getting broke now..

Above is the photo of the new Swensen's promotion in conjuction of the Ramadhan.. Its the Ramadhan Buffet Special.. $12.80 for adults.. Sounds good..

Its the preparation and the front counter of Swensen's..

The interior design, sitting arrangement of Swensen's..

A bucket of Swensen's tissues..

This is the chocolate fondue.. $17.80..
I love marshmellow coated with chocolate..

Faiz-Hs at Swensen's

Again.. Its Faiz-Hs at Swensen's..


Urm.. One major thing to be shared here is the fact that Faiz-Hs is now able to drive manual car again.. Need more practice though.. Went home almost 11pm.. Tired..

No comments: