Monday, September 1, 2008

The First~

Today it the first of the first..

The first day of September, 2008..

The first day of Ramadhan, 1429..

Well am so happy today.. Its not that everything is good but its more to nothing is bad.. Yeah.. Am glad for that..

Went early for the Financial Lecture, am afraid of being charged $5.00 for being late.. Huhuhu.. Today's lecture was a lil bit different than our previous lecture in the sense that our Manangement lecturer, Mr. Soh joined the lecture too to asses Ms. Atiyah way of teaching.. I believe, she's done well on that..

She seemed to be a lil bit nervous but she shows her competencies while on teaching.. She dont even shows her doubt-ness.. She's like a pro teaching Groups Account.. Its so difficult.. I almost cant get anything out of these few weeks lecture..

Lunch hour, i went out for lunch with my sis.. She got 4 days MC.. Yeaha.. Thanks sis for the treat.. Its been so long that i dont go out lunch with my sis.. Ever since she got married to my bro-in-law last December.. Whoa.. Its September now.. Its a long 9 months.. I miss those old times..

Afternoon, i skipped Abg. Jeff class.. Am so lazy to join the class.. Am not sure for the reason why.. Owh.. I better skip this part.. Spent the whole afternoon on my bed.. Sleeping.. *FUN*

Evening, i had a tuition class.. Was so lazy and i gave them some excercise only.. I only explained things 20 minutes before the class ends..

Late that evening i went out with Hanna and Schiz for a late dinner.. Its Hanna's treat.. Wen to so many eating places but in the end we go for the Mamih, Beribi.. Went home at almost midnight.. Thanks babes..

Owh, talking about the first day of fasting.. I received a text message from si msg just after the Maghrib..
It somehow touched me.. Thanks..

Si msg proposed me but am not ready to move this relationship to another level.. Let the two of us be just friend..


Kekadang diri ini merasakan bahawa saat dan tika yang dikongsi sebelum bercinta itu jauh lebih manis dan indah.. Izinkan ku menikmati lebih hari begini..

No comments: