Friday, August 1, 2008

Start Laugh Then Cry..

Was supposed to go out with Azmee, Jirole and Hanna this afternoon but they cancelled the whole planning so yeah, its okay.. At least i can go out with my babes.. Before the lunch hour, i met si ex and got extra cash.. Thanks.. Thanks for the quick lunch too..

After the lunch, Dieja picked me and we went to the pantai.. Just to release some stress.. Ehehehe.. Yeah, at first we went to the Pantai Serasa.. I love this pantai.. Then have to be at Pantai Muara coz our meeting point is at Pantai Serasa.. Yeah, took some photos that afternoon but using Dieja's phone.. So i dont have the photos as of now.. That day, my phone wasnt longer with me.. Its functionless.. *paksa repair coz masuk air wa*

There were us Dieja, Hanna, Myza, Qmah, Laila, Schiz, the 3 cousins and Me.. We were having so much fun.. I climbed the playground.. Siox i tell u.. U guys better have a try lerr..

Right before we went home, i treat the girls with some drinks.. Shared some of the cash i got from si ex..

Then Myza invited me to join her and her fiance for a sate session.. There were Hanna, Myza, Sham and me.. It was fun.. Siuk ucap the pinoy girl.. Whahaha.. Dieja majal-ing to bawa me jln that night and in the end i agreed..

After the sate session, the four of us went for a bowling session.. Whoa.. It was fun and i beat Hanna on bowling.. Its an achievement.. Am new to the bowling world.. Am loving it.. Its a good way to release stress..

Then after the bowling session went straight away to the Jollibee, Yayasan.. Dieja promised to pick me there but after an hour of wait she didnt show up.. Thats the start of my nightmare.. *sigh*

Wont talk about it anymore.. Its useless.. Pointless.. *setiap kali ingat & ceta abt it, konpom i nanges*

No comments: