Monday, August 4, 2008

Skiping Class..

Sunday, i woke up a lil bit late.. No!! It wasnt a lil bit late but was very late.. Woke up at 11am.. After having my shower then i had my so-called lunch at home.. But i didnt eat.. I dont know why.. I loss my apetite.. Maybe..

Urm, that afternoon i have to give a tutoring class to some Form 5 students.. There were 13 of them.. Some from STPRI, some from SUAMRIPAD, and a boy from Menglait.. Ehehehe.. It was a fine day for me..

From this week onward, i'll be very busy with my classes.. Alhamdulillah for those tutoring offer given to me.. At least i can get extra income for the upcoming trip to Singapore.. Ehehehe.. Insya-Allah..

So yeah my class ended around 6pm.. Its a 2 hours tutoring lesson btw..

In actual fact, that particular time i wasnt feel good.. Got this fever-ish feeling.. Then, i went straight to my home.. My mum called me to join them having the dinner together yet i refused to join.. Again, i dont feel like eating..

In the night, around 11pm i went to the RIPAS Hospital and yes i got the fever.. Requested for an MC from the doctor too.. Just in case i wasnt feel good that Monday Morning..

So on Monday, i didnt turn up for my lecture.. I shouldnt do it.. That unit is very hard.. I shouldnt skip the lecture.. But yeah.. I'll try to do the catching.. I promise..

That afternoon, i was supposed to have a presentation rehearsal with Mr. Jeff.. But my group did quite well i heard.. There few things to be polished ofcourse.. Good Luck!!

Afternoon, went to the RIPAS Hospital with my mum to visit my Babu (grandma on my mum's side).. Babu was has to undergo an operation that day.. Alhamdullilah, it went alright..

My mum wanted to have a late lunch outside and we went to Singapore Chicken Rice but i didnt order anything but the chix roll.. Urm.. What happened to me? Its ok.. Its for the better me, i think..

The pictures of my beloved mum, PHS..
Love you so much, mum..

No comments: