Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shopping?

Friday? In the afternoon, went out to Sham's place to do our presentation slides.. Everything goes well.. Nothing much to be complained about..

Went into Sham's room.. Took some photos.. Ehehehe.. Nice room.. But mine is better.. Whahaha.. *sham, pinjam ur katil pls*


That night me and Hanna went to Blue Eden for our dinner.. I ordered Tom Yam while Hanna ordered Nuggets.. Urm, the food wasnt taste good.. I dont like it.. Oh i should rephrase it.. I dont like it at all..

Then we went home kinda late.. Arrived home almost 11pm i think.. Tired..

Saturday morning, went out early morning with Gmie for our breakfast.. I picked CA Mohammad as for the place.. I dont know why, that morning am craving for their Mee Mamak.. So picked their so-called new branch at gdg.. The one opposite to The Mall but it wasnt open yet that time, around 8.30 am.. So have to go to the other branch..

I ordered their Mee Mamak Ayam.. It taste good.. So yummy.. Am kinda want it again.. Can i have 1? Ehehehe..

Then we went to the TAP, Yayasan.. Gmie got to do something for the school hes work at.. Then went to the Hua Ho and i bought new baju for the evening.. Then Gmie bought for me some Longan.. Whoa.. Sampai jua akhirnya makan longan ani..

Then went back to gdg, coz Gmie has to get his car back.. He'll be teaching that afternoon.. But i continued my spending.. Bought a new slippers and new bag.. Whahaha.. Met Indra.. Saw by Jamz.. Ehehehe..

No comments: