Friday, August 8, 2008

RIPAS Again?

Thursday, i was awaken by si msg text.. Thanks.. Otherwise i'll be late for my morning class.. The tutorial was so boring.. But am proud of my tutorial group mates.. Owh i left the tutorial 15 mins early coz i've promised to help someone.. I had a great fun with the kids.. Am loving them..

Didnt join the others for lunch.. Malas jua.. Went home and didnt eat anything during the lunch.. I spent the whole time to sleep.. Texting with si msg too..

Afternoon, went to accompany the girls for their netball practice.. Urm, there was no full attendance.. Boring.. Spent time from 4pm to 6pm..

Went to Supa Save and bought some fruits and a bottle of minerals water for Baby Girl.. Urm, cian baby girl kna tahan.. Visited her at the RIPAS from 7 till half past 8pm.. Tired..

Received a call.. Was offered to teach another group of student.. I havent decide whether to accept the offer or not.. I wanted to but not sure whether it will be a wise idea for me to do so..

Arrived home around 9pm and my parents were not in.. Gave them a call and they were at RIPAS actually.. Urm.. My mum is very sick now.. She hasnt fit to teach since Tuesday.. 3 days of sick leave and now my mum is admitted at RIPAS..

Will go out and visit my mum later this afternoon.. Hoping for a better health condition for her.. To all readers, please take care of yourself.. Health is very important..

No comments: