Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Business Minded..

Tuesday.. Got an early text message from the sender.. Thanks..

Got lectures and some tutorials.. It wasnt a bad day.. The new lecturer is so boring.. I kinda dont like him.. But yeah who cares.. I keep on exchanging text message with the sender.. Owh, i better rename the sender.. From now on i'll refer the sender as 'si msg'..

Nowadays, everyone is becoming very business minded.. So is Myza.. She is doing her manik-ing part-time business.. She've been doing this business on as per request basis.. Her work is of a good quality too.. Well done.. She charge the baju at a very moderate price.. Please have a try..

Then right before the lunch time, I joined Myza, Hanna and Qmah out.. Myza wanted to buy more manik.. I didnt follow her at the shop.. I waited for them in the car only.. Ehehehe..

Then we went straight to Soto Rindu at The Giant.. Schiz and Moncel waited for us there.. There were lot of people.. Ofcourse, it was kinda full of the new intakes of UBD and ITB.. Whahaha.. The so-called junior.. Sometimes i found them a lil bit annoying though.. :P

Schiz and Moncel..

Myza and Hanna..

Me and Qmah..

Oh back to our lunching session, I didnt order any food again.. I dont feel like eating.. I ordered the Horlick.. Yummy!! Am loving it.. "Horlick kaw satu!!"

So yeah, in the afternoon got this Information System tutorial and guess what, we made the tutor nervous.. Whahaha.. Miss, dont worry.. We still love you.. Ehehehe.. *kiyut*

Right after my tutorial ended, i went straight to the Hospital again.. Gave my babu a visit.. Stayed for awhile.. Chit-chat with my cousins and went out with the cousins for a tea-session.. I ordered cucur pisang.. Ehehehe.. Banana Fritters..

No comments: