Monday, July 21, 2008

Should i wait for him?

Owh, as being mentioned in my previous posting that today i'll be going out with my cousin, Ajim to help him buy some stuff.. Well, actually i expected him to message me like 9am or so but no.. I was totally wrong.. He texted me on quarter to 7am.. That is way so early..

He told me that he'll be picking me up that early so that we can go out for our breakfast first.. He mentioned about Gin Chew.. Whoa.. Am so wanted to eat their roti kuning.. Ehehehe..

Then i was ready at 8am but till now that cousin of mine is still not around.. Janji melayu jua banar eyh.. Benci i.. Whahaha.. So yeah, i'll wait till 10am.. If he is not picking me up by that time, i'll just cancel the plan to accompany him..

I've so much more better thing to do.. Having a long semester break but am still restless with this social life of mine despite the fact that am not too social.. Ehehehe..

So should i wait for him? To be updated..

No comments: