Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Outing Last Night..

A very good morning to everyone.. Ehehe.. I woke up so early today, despite the fact that i only came home after 1 in the morning.. Wanted to update my posting but i was kinda lazy to open my lappy.. Ehehe..

So yesterday around half past 5pm, i went to meet Hanna, Marriz, Zara and Wali at Blue Eden.. It was the very first time i met them, but the outing turned to be not so bad.. They are nice..


Later that day ard 6ish pm, Schiz, Dieja and Abg Taher joined us.. Ehehe.. It was fun.. I talked so damn much yesterday especially with Schiz.. Am loving it~



Zara, Wali and Marriz left us around 7pm.. Then only our built-in camera became so useful.. Taking more photos of us.. Vain!! Loud!!

After that we were planning to go to the padang actually but Dieja kinda reluctant to go coz it was kinda rain.. *inda jua labat bnarnya, benci jua i tu* But yea, Dieja was hungry so we went up to Seri Mama, Bandar for the late dinner..


At that one particular time while having the dinner, there was this sound of firework and i excitedly went out of the restaurant to witness the beauty of the firework but sad to say there was none.. Abg Taher was saying that, it was just a practice.. *benci jua i tu*

Around 9pm, we cruised around Gadong.. Owh, Gadong was a lil bit die down nowadays owing to the perayaan.. Ehehehe.. Having nowhere to go, so we went to Yajuta (komunis)..


I as usual wont buy anything.. So did Schiz.. Hanna wanted to buy this Chris Daughtry album but bought nothing in the end.. Only Dieja bought a DVD last night.. Ehehe..

It was like 10ish pm and we decided to hangout at Stadium.. But we sent Hanna back home first.. Ehehe..

At the Stadium, the rain was like so heavy and we felt so cold but still we were like so crazy.. Am loving it..

Cousins of Schiz joined us too.. There were Mamat and Salleh.. They were vain like us.. *siok*

Ok, to make the story short.. I came home around 1ish am.. Before that we sent Schiz home..

Am tired still, need my bed.. Will upload the photos later.. Whahaha..

Interesting fact about yesterday..

Marriz said: 'Faiz, u look different today.. Owh maybe the new haircut..'

Hanna said: 'lain usulmu today, shave ko'

Dieja said: 'new spec ka?'

Am loving people attention towards me.. Ehehe.. Thanks!!


Owh i almost forgot, si ex is really into me.. Texted me for no obvious reason but just to remind me to take care about my self.. Thanks for the so-called before-to-bed message..

Ok, am off now.. *tidur*

No comments: