Thursday, July 17, 2008

Me helping the friend..

I have made up my mind to help my friend.. And the experience teaching small kids really fun.. Am loving it.. Whahaha.. Kids can easily love me.. True!!

So here is the short movie.. I know i should teach them and not playing with my built-in camera phone.. Ehehehe.. Love all the kids.. Well, this movie was taken during the second class.. There were 5 of them only but only 4 can be seen in this video [afternoon session]..



Thanks for the chance given to me and thanks for counting on me.. Ehehehe.. Am someone you can count on to.. Trust me..

More photos and stories will be updated soon..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg! They're all so cute and adorable!! And that Jefri kid, eeee.. so innocent usulnya! And Ika is soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!