Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Catching up..

No updates for the past 3 days.. What have i been doing?

Sure thing am a lil bit busy with my normal life.. Trying my very best to familiarise myself with the early morning wake-up and the long lectures.. Whahaha.. Well actually this semester most of my lecture time will be in the morning.. Almost no afternoon class except for Tuesday.. Whoa..

But there might be changes to some of the schedule though..

Monday? The first day i met the new intake.. Havent got the chance to check on them.. Whahaha.. Busy day for me and myself.. In the afternoon, i went home with Schiz.. Thanks for the ride babe.. Am loving the time we spent together.. Hanna joined us too..

Promised to join Schiz, Hanna, Moon and Dieja that evening but i simply cant.. Need to finish up the reports.. I didnt sleep that night..

Tuesday, met some of the new intake.. Some look nice!! Eyeing on them? I wont!! They are such a kiddo for me.. Whahaha..

Yeah, there was this one particular time that the junior got in to my lecture room.. I was being so jahat and i boo-ed him.. Sorry boy!! Pity you!!

Then went out to photocopy the reports.. Its a very tiring day.. I must say.. Was stressed but i didnt show it to my friends.. Had my lunch with the babes at Batu Besurat.. There were Hanna, Myza, Dieja, Schiz, 'Amirah, Qmah and Jamz.. If Ka Sofie and Moncel join, it would have been the whole family..

Urm, then submitted the reports.. Am dissatisfied with the quality actually.. Will try to do something with it later this morning.. If i can convince Mr. Jeff..

Went home with Dieja and that evening was having a dinner treats at Simply Shaz.. Thanks Myza for the food.. Am loving you babe.. Then we went to the Padang and guess what.. I was challenged to play the bouncer with the kids..

And i won the challenge and won myself a free voucher to eat at the Airport Restaurant.. Whahaha.. Thanks to the contributor, Hanna.. Loving you too babe..

Late that midnight [subuh], we went to the stadium for a mini lepak-ing session.. Met my lil bro Dauz and introduced him to Schiz.. Whoa.. What a night..

I arrived at my home around 2ish moring and took a quick shower.. Wash my face and go straight to my bed.. Then i woke up around 4pm.. Whoa.. Its 14 hours sleep after few days being not sleeping..

Wanted to go out but having nowhere-to-go so i stayed at my home and started to feeling uneasy when i was thinking my reports.. I know i have to do something about it..

Then, only late in the evening i checked my blog and nominated by Shu'aib for the krativ blogger award.. Thanks to him.. Actually i myself am loving his blog.. If only i was nominated by other blogger then his blog will surely be in my nomination list..

Why i didnt nominate my babes blog? Ehehehe.. I dont wanna be biased.. Ehehehe.. Btw, am not sleeping again tonight.. What happened to me?

Can i have the sleeping pills? Have no class for the whole week.. But i've something else to do later.. Morning plan to see Mr. Soh and Mr. Jeff.. Afternoon, went out with Azmee, Jirole and Hanna.. Sham might not join us later..

Hopefully everything will go fine..

No comments: